Author Topic: Sign Mark Eaton  (Read 2532 times)

Sign Mark Eaton
« on: March 04, 2009, 02:45:45 PM »

Offline huzy

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 82
  • We not Me
Since Smith and Gooden are no longer options, I think we can grab this guy. He’ll bring defensive toughness and playoff experience!!

Cut Giddens and sign Eaton! I’m telling you this is the veteran addition to this team that’s going to put us over the top. 
"      “I can make a trade every day if I want to, but that's not going to help us. A trade that would get us better rarely comes along. They're very difficult to find. Good trades are very difficult in our league and don't happen very often.”
-Danny Ainge

Re: Sign Mark Eaton
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:48:40 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123
Since Smith and Gooden are no longer options, I think we can grab this guy. He’ll bring defensive toughness and playoff experience!!

Cut Giddens and sign Eaton! I’m telling you this is the veteran addition to this team that’s going to put us over the top. 

Does this mean that Darryl Dawkins is unavailable, or did he just want more than the vet min?

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 03:21:57 PM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
can Mark Eaton even walk?

also, the way that Eaton ended up in Utah is absolutely hilarious, he was working as a mechanic, when someone saw legs under a car and a head at the top - thinking it was 2 people - he instantly got either a scholarship or an invite to Jazz camp, I forget off the top of my head, but just goes to show, our paths are all different.
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
i still haven't gotten over thomas hamilton's release...
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 05:31:05 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
I recently saw Mark speaking at a Jazz game with the media when their owner died,and he looks better(younger) today than he did during his playing days.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

Offline Jon

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 385
What about the Chief?  Have a little Celtic Pride!