Author Topic: Unconfirmed Reports of FA joining the C's  (Read 9957 times)

Re: Unconfirmed Reports of FA joining the C's
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2009, 09:02:40 PM »

Offline Brickowski

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 423
Thanks Cman.  Now let me tell you what I really think.

David Stern and his marketeers want a Kobe-LeBron final.  So I fear that, no matter how well the Celtics play or which free agents Ainge is able to sign to fill those two roster spots, the Celtics won't make it out of the EC finals.  They're just as doomed as the 2002 Sacramento Kings.

Brick -- hope you have cleared a space on the shelf for that Oscar...

I know what you mean RE: Kobe/LeBron, but I think you are being a little paranoid.  Even if not, there can always be unforeseen events (LeBron breaks his wrist? -- not hoping for it, just saying....).

As Yossarian said, I may be paranoid but whenever I go up in an airplane people are shooting at me.

I watch the games.  I see the officiating.  I listen to the national TV commentators, who seem to be touting every team but the Celtics.  I watch the commercials featuring LeBron.

And I think the fix is in.  The Nba... where the fix happens.  2002 proved that.

« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2009, 09:05:30 PM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 186
Thanks Cman.  Now let me tell you what I really think.

David Stern and his marketeers want a Kobe-LeBron final.  So I fear that, no matter how well the Celtics play or which free agents Ainge is able to sign to fill those two roster spots, the Celtics won't make it out of the EC finals.  They're just as doomed as the 2002 Sacramento Kings.

Brick -- hope you have cleared a space on the shelf for that Oscar...

I know what you mean RE: Kobe/LeBron, but I think you are being a little paranoid.  Even if not, there can always be unforeseen events (LeBron breaks his wrist? -- not hoping for it, just saying....).

As Yossarian said, I may be paranoid but whenever I go up in an airplane people are shooting at me.

I watch the games.  I see the officiating.  I listen to the national TV commentators, who seem to be touting every team but the Celtics.  I watch the commercials featuring LeBron.

And I think the fix is in.  The Nba... where the fix happens.  2002 proved that.

The Marketeers would indeed love that.
Call me a sap, but I love my kids more than anything!

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2009, 11:56:47 PM »

Offline Jay_Diggles

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 15
Better than the Cleveland/Spurs fix...that year sucked!
Diggles