Author Topic: Lebron's Sneakers  (Read 2295 times)

Lebron's Sneakers
« on: February 21, 2009, 01:52:44 PM »

Offline Hova

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Does anyone have them? I've been debating if I should get them or not. I like the style but I dont know if I should get them because they are 14.5oz. Kobe's new sneakers are 11.2oz's and his hyperdunks are 12.2oz's. Which makes me think they are to heavy for ball. Comments are appreciated if you do have them.

Re: Lebron's Sneakers
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 02:16:18 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i have a pair and like them, but i dont play ball in them.  they are pretty heavy...but no where near as heavy as the lebron 4s

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 02:17:05 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Does anyone have them? I've been debating if I should get them or not. I like the style but I dont know if I should get them because they are 14.5oz. Kobe's new sneakers are 11.2oz's and his hyperdunks are 12.2oz's. Which makes me think they are to heavy for ball. Comments are appreciated if you do have them.

Haven't seen the new Bron's - but the new Pierce's are also ridiculously light.  Don't have the weight on them, but my bro has em and they are like featherweight.

I've found in the past though that light sneakers tend to wear down much faster, especially if you're a player who likes to change direction very quickly (and/or you know how to play defense).
God bless and good night!

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

Haven't seen the new Bron's - but the new Pierce's are also ridiculously light.  Don't have the weight on them, but my bro has em and they are like featherweight.

I've found in the past though that light sneakers tend to wear down much faster, especially if you're a player who likes to change direction very quickly (and/or you know how to play defense).

im assuming your bro is young, or has little feet.....as pierce sneaker contract with nike is for a signature shoe for kids.  they arent available for adults unless you get your hands on a PE.

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »

Offline Hova

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
Thanks guy's. I would love to get my hands on Pauls sneakers if I could.

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Lebron's sneakers are ideal for going off of one foot completely leaving the floor and landing on two feet before leaving the floor a second time off of both feet and getting an and-1 from the officials (see last night's Bucks game as an example).   ;)

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2009, 03:34:43 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
Thanks guy's. I would love to get my hands on Pauls sneakers if I could.

i have played in the lebron 4's which are heavy.  they are so comfortable and you dont feel the weight of them during the course of the game, but i swear my legs felt more tired when the game was over (and im in good shape and play ball a couple times a week). 

one of my fav shoes to ball in are the lebron 2's.  they were light, comfy, stylish, etc.  i still rock my pair once in a while when i play outdoors in the summer time

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

Offline slam

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 22
I have the KG TS sneakers he's wearing this season, and I have no complaints.

What do Pierce's kicks look like?
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.