Author Topic: Random Thoughts...  (Read 830 times)

Random Thoughts...
« on: February 18, 2009, 12:42:03 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
With Tony Allen done, do we finally get to see Pruitt, or Walker playing meaningful minutes...
If we can not acquire a big man do we get O'Bryant some burn, so we can at least use up his 6 fouls in the playoffs...
I think Starbury won't get bought out until after March 1st because the Knicks don't want to help the C's...
The Celtics best chance of making a trade before the deadline is by being the third team that help facilitates a bigger trade...
In all likelihood I believe Cassell will be back after he is cut due to the fact that we were not able to get anyone in a trade...
Sheed would be a great fit with us next year...
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

Re: Random Thoughts...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
yes
no
maybe
probably
agree
sure
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

Re: Random Thoughts...
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2009, 12:52:02 PM »

Offline CelticsWhat35

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 353
I think Marbury will be bought out before March 1.  The two sides will come to an agreement, and Marbury will spin it saying that it was never about the money.  Whether he comes to the Celtics, I don't know.  But once the trade deadline passes, Walsh will have no incentive to keep Marbury on the books.  And even though the Knicks are made of money, I think when it comes down to it, the team will take the extra couple million they can save and let Marbury go, over keeping him on the roster out of spite.  Because once March 1 passes, Marbury would have no incentive to accept a buyout.