Author Topic: What is your prediction  (Read 3476 times)

Re: What is your prediction
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642
I am tired of riding the fence.  I feel confident enough to make a prediction.

By the time Cleveland comes rolling into Boston on March 6th, Joe Smith and Stephon Marbury will be part of the Celtics rotation.  You heard it here first (or 50th).

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 03:27:57 PM »

Offline Toine43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 219
  • "Spare change?"

By the time Cleveland comes rolling into Boston on March 6th, Joe Smith and Stephon Marbury will be part of the Celtics rotation.  You heard it here first (or 50th).
Looks like the Smith portion of your prediction is out the window less than an hour after you made the post.  :-\ Or, we can pray the Danny was just being extra cautious and still wants to sign Smith, with Moore as insurance.

I do still think Marbury will eventually end up in Boston.

Eddie House - for THREEEEEEE!

« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 03:57:23 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120

Looks like the Smith portion of your prediction is out the window less than an hour after you made the post.  :-\ Or, we can pray the Danny was just being extra cautious and still wants to sign Smith, with Moore as insurance.

I don't want Marbury.  I want a player who wants to actually play -- like Bonzi Wells, for example, or Bobby Jackson, if he gets bought out.
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 05:43:47 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

I don't buy the Bulpett article.  It is being made out to be much more final than it actually is if you actually read it. 

« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2009, 05:53:47 PM »

Offline kenmaine

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 25
  • Boston 104, New York 59
I don't want Marbury, or AI, or Alex Rodriguez for that matter, or any other player whose teams always do better after he's gone.