Author Topic: Blockbuster Trade Clippers & Celtics that Clips would accept!  (Read 5582 times)

Re: Blockbuster Trade Clippers & Celtics that Clips would accept!
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2009, 09:09:25 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!
Lets just throw  Pierce and KG in while we're at it and become the Boston clippers, the worst, most laughable franchise in sports

Well, the Celts and Clippers (Braves) did swap franchises once.  Let's do it again!

Oh, wait.  Let's not.

I just talked to my source (Celtic Thug, we all know and love him here) and he said Danny was into the proposal and will be working the phones today.

Also said he's not interested in Camby, though and is going to try to get the guy from the Kaman Islands or something along those lines with Al Thornton while keeping Bill Walker.

Keep them fingers crossed this works out.

/green font.

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »

Offline SShorefan 4.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 186

I for one appreciate the work that went into this.

but, didn't anyone tell you about moratorium on Ray Allen trades?  There's some CelticBlog fine print somewhere that prohibits Ray Allen trade proposals. 

Does anyone know where that fine print is?
Call me a sap, but I love my kids more than anything!

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2009, 09:41:48 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
I have a back-up blockbuster if this trade does not go over well with Celtic nation.

Ok, so where's the backup blockbuster?
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson