Author Topic: The Official Hate on Kobe Bryant Thread!!!  (Read 7422 times)

The Official Hate on Kobe Bryant Thread!!!
« on: February 06, 2009, 12:28:23 PM »

Offline Celtics1990

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 49
A place for you to post anything that makes fun of the man that we all hate with a passion.

I personally hated how he held his hand up as he ran back down the court after hitting a key three down the stretch.
UBUNTU

Re: The Official Hate on Kobe Bryant Thread!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
A place for you to post anything that makes fun of the man that we all hate with a passion.

I personally hated how he held his hand up as he ran back down the court after hitting a key three down the stretch.

I was more upset that he was hitting those 3's to be honest.  I hated him last night because he was playing great not because he did anything wrong. 

Even the fight with Rondo was started by our guy, which I thought was awesome that he stood up to him.  Very proud of how Rondo played after the first quarter last night.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 12:35:50 PM »

Offline Celtics1990

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 49

I was more upset that he was hitting those 3's to be honest.  I hated him last night because he was playing great not because he did anything wrong. 

Even the fight with Rondo was started by our guy, which I thought was awesome that he stood up to him.  Very proud of how Rondo played after the first quarter last night.
I  loved how when they showed the slow motion replay of the altercation you could clearly read Rondo's lips.  Nice, little, innocent Rajon has a potty mouth. hahaha
UBUNTU

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157

seconded, rondo was much better after he stood up to kobe's bullying.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 12:39:22 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
He's my most hated player in the league.  I dislike him so much that it makes any game that he's in very interesting to me because I root against him so hard.  The perfect villain!

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
He's the 2nd best player in the league and is a giant Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 12:44:54 PM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
He's the 2nd best player in the league and is a giant Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

absolutely to both statements.

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2009, 12:53:58 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

I'd say he's the best in both categories.
Especially in the second one  ;)

Kobe, I hate you!

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2009, 12:54:51 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
He's the best player in the league and is a giant Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

Fixed
God bless and good night!

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2009, 01:05:01 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
He is the reason that I am in therapy.

Sincerely,
Lamar Odom

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
He's the best player in the league and is a giant Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.

Fixed

Coming from BrickJames...geez I wonder if you have something against the best player in the league or something?
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Kobe the Ripper's post game interview said a lot about him  His teammates, particularly Odom and Gasol killed us and he struggled a great deal of the game (minus those two 3's in PP's grill), and he had the audacity to say "we didn't even play our best basketball."   Well the C's didn't play that great either, but you don't mention that.  Why not praise your teammates once in a while instead of saying the whole team was off just because you struggled, you waste of flesh?

I hate his guts.

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:33 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
He is the reason that I am in therapy.

Sincerely,
Lamar Odom

Well, Kobe is known as Therapist. 

(Sorry, probably not setting a good example as a mod.  Let's keep it clean, but rag on Kobe as much as you want, everybody.)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 01:58:52 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Kobe the Ripper's post game interview said a lot about him  His teammates, particularly Odom and Gasol killed us and he struggled a great deal of the game (minus those two 3's in PP's grill), and he had the audacity to say "we didn't even play our best basketball."   Why not praise your teammates instead of saying the whole team was off just because you struggled, you waste of flesh?

I hate his guts.

I feel sorry for his guts.
I mean, they're IN HIM  ;)

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 03:24:17 PM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
Even when the Refs are not allowing the Celtics to play their physical defense, Kobe still doesn't shoot a high %.