Author Topic: Boston Celtics Night at Staples Center  (Read 2825 times)

Boston Celtics Night at Staples Center
« on: February 04, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 5
I am a life long Celtics fan from MA that now lives in Los Angeles.  I have recently landed myself a front office job with the LA Clippers.  So I wanted to create a special night for Celtic fans in the area to come out and see the game as a group.  I can get everyone tickets to the game at the lowest possible rate and put all us Celtic fans in the same section.  What would everyone's interest be?  You can PM me for my office number and we can talk it over but I think it would be great if we got a bunch of C's fans sitting in one section for the whole game.  We can make it a take over of the Staples Center!  Let me know what you guys think. 

Re: Boston Celtics Night at Staples Center
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 07:46:52 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
LOL. That would be awesome. Too bad I'm nowhere near LA. But that would be really cool.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
Yea I think this would be a good way to get a bunch of west coast Celtics fans together and be able to see the boys play.  I think we can take the Staples Center over. 

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 11:59:58 PM »

Offline mstheme

• Neemias Queta
I'm interested.  I live in SD and I got a chance to go last year.  my buddy was able to get me down to where you could meet the players afterward.  I only got to meet a few, Leon Powe was really nice.  I told Sam Cassell, the Celts were waiting for that buyout.

how low are we talking on the tix price and where in arena?

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
I want to give people a choice of three sections that have the most space to fill with celtics fans.  So I have room in 314 for 25$, 207 for 68$, and 105 right on the Celtics tunnel for 100$.  I can put you any where in the stadium if you want different locations but these are the ones with the most room available. 

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
Edit on price ----- 207 = 58$

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2009, 08:18:28 PM »

Offline Greenwood

• Oshae Brissett
We have gotten a great response so far!  So if anyone has any ideas of how to contact more C's fans out here or knows anyone post it here.