Author Topic: Dexter  (Read 42550 times)

Re: Dexter
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 03:27:06 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
this, Entourage, and Sons of Anarchy are the best shows on TV.

ahem.....Californiacation?

I lost it after season 2...I need to catch up

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »

Offline GKC

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 80
  • !@#$%

Entourage has become so lazy, and so boring. Nothing ever happens in the episode. I still haven't given up on it yet but the love for it isn't there anymore. I mean think about it...what happened this season? In so many episodes, very little.

---
I like Dexter, but it is weird how this season has split into two storylines (trying not to spoil it. Those who've watched know what I mean) and I'm just waiting to see how they merge starting next week.

Still, this TV season seems much better for comedies. The Office, 30 Rock, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, South Park, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family (surprisingly good).

As drama's go, I'm excited to see the premiere of V. Looks very big budget for a TV show. Just hope the writing is up to par, because network television rarely delivers now.
[img width= height= alt=]http://www.thegarz.net/Core/lucky.jpg[/img]

Never Forget

"Just because I stand over you doesn't mean you understand me" - Qwel

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 03:54:23 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
GKC...check out flashforward, and catch up on fringe. You're missing out on some awesome drama

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 04:21:22 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73

Entourage has become so lazy, and so boring. Nothing ever happens in the episode. I still haven't given up on it yet but the love for it isn't there anymore. I mean think about it...what happened this season? In so many episodes, very little.

Ya I definitely feel that.  And I consider myself to be as big of an Entourage fan as there is.  This season was a huge disappointment.  I feel like they thought the fans were more interested in the development of all the other characters rather than Vince.  I personally started watching the show because I am extremely interested in the inner-workings of Hollywood and the career choices of an up and coming actor and his agent.  The other characters are hilarious, but that's about it.

Of course I still watched every episode.   ::)

ahem.....Californiacation?

I lost it after season 2...I need to catch up

Dude you really do.  I personally think it's the best show on television.  The writing is incredible as is David Duchovny (or however you spell it).  Season 3 has been great so far.
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 04:27:41 PM »

Offline pumpfake

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 14
few shows are anywhere near this good.

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 06:47:19 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Is there any question that Anton is the shooter? The Trinity killer, I was sure, was going to target Lundy as his bludgeoning male victim but the shooting twist was brilliant. Excellent episode the other night.

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 07:02:49 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Is there any question that Anton is the shooter? The Trinity killer, I was sure, was going to target Lundy as his bludgeoning male victim but the shooting twist was brilliant. Excellent episode the other night.

**Spoiler** maybe?

HAHAHA

If it was Anton, I would think he would have put the same number of bullets (maybe more) into Deb as he did in Lundy.

My bet is its Trinity. (who believed he had been found)

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 07:12:09 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55

**Spoiler** maybe?

HAHAHA

If it was Anton, I would think he would have put the same number of bullets (maybe more) into Deb as he did in Lundy.

See I dont think Trinity thought he was found...certianly believed Lundy was on to him, but that is why he bumped into him, to see if Lundy knew who he was.  Lundy didnt.  Trinity knew he was fine. 

I thought Anton was a possibility.  Also thought it could have just been a 'random' mugging (didnt the guy lift Lundy's watch?)

My friends who I watched it with are convinced it was Trinity, but it goes against the pattern, and I dont think he would do that...

edit: could it have been the vacation killer?  they were coming out of a hotel, so easily could have been mistaken for tourists.

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith

**Spoiler** maybe?

HAHAHA

See I dont think Trinity thought he was found...certianly believed Lundy was on to him, but that is why he bumped into him, to see if Lundy knew who he was.  Lundy didnt.  Trinity knew he was fine. 

I thought Anton was a possibility.  Also thought it could have just been a 'random' mugging (didnt the guy lift Lundy's watch?)

My friends who I watched it with are convinced it was Trinity, but it goes against the pattern, and I dont think he would do that...

edit: could it have been the vacation killer?  they were coming out of a hotel, so easily could have been mistaken for tourists.
TP yall, I didn't even think about the Vacation Killer because it's been so far in the background with just a quick "We have to get busy with this vacation killer" mention and only a little 1 minute or two of air time on it the last few weeks. Completely forgot about that one.

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2009, 04:02:21 PM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 570

**Spoiler** maybe?

HAHAHA

TP yall, I didn't even think about the Vacation Killer because it's been so far in the background with just a quick "We have to get busy with this vacation killer" mention and only a little 1 minute or two of air time on it the last few weeks. Completely forgot about that one.

Yea, my son brought up the vacation killer yesterday. Sounds like that's who it could be. I doubt it's random. That just wouldn't fit.

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

Offline GKC

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 80
  • !@#$%
GKC...check out flashforward, and catch up on fringe. You're missing out on some awesome drama

I'm caught up on Fringe. It is getting even more confusing than lost though, except they try to explain it, albeit not amazingly well.

I still haven't seen Flashforward yet and might. My point was just that the Drama's this year don't have the quality that comedies do.

---

I thought it was Anton at first because it doesn't seem like something Trinity would do, and it would be VERY sloppy to someone Dexter called "immaculate". However, Anton doesn't seem to have that much motivations to right? Killing? I'm not too sure.
[img width= height= alt=]http://www.thegarz.net/Core/lucky.jpg[/img]

Never Forget

"Just because I stand over you doesn't mean you understand me" - Qwel

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2009, 02:38:32 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
I just can not wait for 9:00PM tonight as Dexter wraps up another astonishingly awesome season. This group of writers for this show is outstanding and the twists and turns they put you through in a season is unbelievable. Who thought weeks ago that Trinity was a Quad-killer. Or that Lundy's killer was the Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ty reporter or that the Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ty reporter was Trinity's daughter!!!

Can't wait to see how Dexter deals with Trinity tonight.

Favorite moment in television in recent history:

"Hello.........Dexter Morgan!!"

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Awesome season....best show on TV right now with Sons of Anarchy already finishing their season.

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 04:42:43 PM »

Offline celts55

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 570
I just can not wait for 9:00PM tonight as Dexter wraps up another astonishingly awesome season. This group of writers for this show is outstanding and the twists and turns they put you through in a season is unbelievable. Who thought weeks ago that Trinity was a Quad-killer. Or that Lundy's killer was the ****ty reporter or that the ****ty reporter was Trinity's daughter!!!

So, did you like the season finaly? I thought that last seen was great. This is really the only show that I can't wait till next season.

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 05:04:19 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
I just can not wait for 9:00PM tonight as Dexter wraps up another astonishingly awesome season. This group of writers for this show is outstanding and the twists and turns they put you through in a season is unbelievable. Who thought weeks ago that Trinity was a Quad-killer. Or that Lundy's killer was the ****ty reporter or that the ****ty reporter was Trinity's daughter!!!

So, did you like the season finaly? I thought that last seen was great. This is really the only show that I can't wait till next season.
I was blown away by the ending. Just didn't expect it and honestly thought up until that moment that the show was disappointing. But after that scene I had to rewatch it and pay closer attention to the dialogue between Trinity and Dexter before Dexter killed him.

Awesome.

Next season, Dexter on a rampage is going to be fantastic.