Author Topic: Gary Payton is a scumbag.  (Read 17349 times)

Re: Gary Payton is a scumbag.
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
so what? san antonio was not seeded first all the years they've won championships... and they still knocked out the hornets last year.

Spurs get more respect than us, even this year from anyalysts...we get none
last time I checked, 37-9, defending champs are the best team in the league, nevermind the east until proven otherwise..Chris webber andf Gary Payton just hate us, for whatevr [dang] reason..
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #61 on: January 29, 2009, 09:43:19 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
watching tnt at halftime of the cavs/magic, and the poll question is who is the best team in the east, cavs/magic/celtics, everyone yells out cavs with alot of confidence, except kenny, who says the magic...
Umm...am I missing something here?  :o ::)

celtics get 0 respect, what was it a fluke they won it all last year and have more wins than any team in the league this year? ::)  punks

I was just thinking the same thing. Celtics completely got ignored.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #62 on: January 29, 2009, 09:50:24 PM »

• Don Chaney
not to mention chris webber saying chris bosh has an argument to be the best big man in the league? um you can shut up now chris..no he does not, he isnt even a top 5 big man in the NBA..these idiots drive me crazy
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #63 on: January 29, 2009, 09:54:00 PM »

• Don Chaney
watching tnt at halftime of the cavs/magic, and the poll question is who is the best team in the east, cavs/magic/celtics, everyone yells out cavs with alot of confidence, except kenny, who says the magic...

celtics get 0 respect, what was it a fluke they won it all last year and have more wins than any team in the league this year? ::)  punks

Apparently the celtics would have to be undefeated to be considered the best team in the east...winning a championship, being 38-9 isnt good enough for these buffoons

« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2009, 10:04:30 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170

Apparently the celtics would have to be undefeated to be considered the best team in the east...winning a championship, being 38-9 isnt good enough for these buffoons

You know I think even if they were undefeated they still wouldn't be considered the best. Celtics are clearly a mediocre team who have somehow managed to cling to the top record after inexplicably winning it all last season.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2009, 10:18:49 PM »

• Don Chaney

You know I think even if they were undefeated they still wouldn't be considered the best. Celtics are clearly a mediocre team who have somehow managed to cling to the top record after inexplicably winning it all last season.

Lol, well said. tp

« Reply #66 on: January 30, 2009, 11:57:37 AM »

Offline PSquared

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36
I would go with Stockton with the assist and STEALs (the glove) record. But to each his own.  He did make it to 1 finals and lost as well as making history by being the first team with best record to lose to an eighth seed.  I will give him and AW credit for latching on to Shaqs and Wades coattails to get a ring.  

Great job Scumbag.

GP latched on and was just there(he almost blew Game 6 of the finals by arguing with the refs in the middle of an offensive possession, if you recall);   Walker did, too but he actually DID SOMETHING POSITIVE in the Finals(especially Game 6) unlike Mr.Scumbag.

« Reply #67 on: January 30, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • 36 charges and counting..
I would go with Stockton with the assist and STEALs (the glove) record. But to each his own.  He did make it to 1 finals and lost as well as making history by being the first team with best record to lose to an eighth seed.  I will give him and AW credit for latching on to Shaqs and Wades coattails to get a ring.  

Great job Scumbag.

GP latched on and was just there(he almost blew Game 6 of the finals by arguing with the refs in the middle of an offensive possession, if you recall);   Walker did, too but he actually DID SOMETHING POSITIVE in the Finals(especially Game 6) unlike Mr.Scumbag.

Good point it was unfair of me to link Twoine with Mr. Scumbag. 
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

« Reply #68 on: January 30, 2009, 01:05:26 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Honestly I just don't think he watches that many games.  I think his comments about Rondo early in the season were alright.  Rondo wasn't really playing that well... and since it seems all GP does is look at stats, you can't blame him for thinking Rondo was overrated.

He doesn't watch the games?  He's on NBALive TV and all they do is talk about the games that are going on.  And there hasn't been a part of the season that Rondo hasn't played well and anyone that thinks he's overrated is clueless.  So really his only excuse IMO is stupidity and I guess a maybe some grudge he may or may not have.  

Yeah I doubt he really watches the games.   I get the same impression with Barkley.  I'm pretty sure Barkley only watches some games... or enough to make a comment or two about it.

« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2009, 04:14:52 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
See the Cavs have a great record and because of that great record they feel they have sufficient grounds to gripe about Mo Williams's omission from the AS game.

That is utter crap and this is why I agree with GP when he talks about winning teams unfairly catapulting undeserving players to the AS game.

Look, if your team has a great record, that's kudos for your team. But that doesn't mean you deserve to have 2 or 3 AS.

« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2009, 05:41:22 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
Sorta unrelated, but I kinda wanna use the "custom jersey maker" to make one of these and walk around Seattle wearin em to annoy people.

My best friend was a diehard Sonic fan and I came really close to buying him the Kemp jersey for Christmas...  but I didn't wanna spend the money.