Author Topic: Ralph Sampson the 3rd  (Read 8814 times)

Re: Ralph Sampson the 3rd
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2009, 01:06:23 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Any one else remember Jerry Schisting Kicking Ralphs Butt?
"Sampson is a sissy" was one of the top 10 all time game chants in the day.
That was a great series, Sampson was soooo soft, almost Euro like.

It's not "Euro", it's "Laker".

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2009, 01:44:22 AM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
I know, i like to here those stories also.I have been keeping up on MJ's two sons progress in college basketball off/on also.

If they are half as good as Mike...
Last i heard the younger one who i think is a sophomore is the better of the two.

I heard that too. The older is playing at Illinois, as  a walkon

Edit: It was mean for me to call the kid a mascot, sure he may never have gotten the chance to play if he wasn't mike's son, but he's worked hard and loves basketball enough to try out as a walkon at a major university, and that's way more heart for a sport than the vast majority of people out there, and he deserves props for stickin with it.
[/quote]

I read this a few days ago but I can't remember where: Jordan's son (the one at Illinois) got an athletic scholarship due to his strong improvement. He's getting some solid burn now.

How soon till all of Shawn Kemp's children start coming into the NBA?

Why do you think Stern is thinking about an expansion to Europe? He'll need an entire new division to accommodate all that talent.

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2009, 01:46:21 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
I know, i like to here those stories also.I have been keeping up on MJ's two sons progress in college basketball off/on also.

If they are half as good as Mike...
Last i heard the younger one who i think is a sophomore is the better of the two.

I heard that too. The older is playing at Illinois, as  a walkon

Edit: It was mean for me to call the kid a mascot, sure he may never have gotten the chance to play if he wasn't mike's son, but he's worked hard and loves basketball enough to try out as a walkon at a major university, and that's way more heart for a sport than the vast majority of people out there, and he deserves props for stickin with it.

I read this a few days ago but I can't remember where: Jordan's son (the one at Illinois) got an athletic scholarship due to his strong improvement. He's getting some solid burn now.

How soon till all of Shawn Kemp's children start coming into the NBA?

Why do you think Stern is thinking about an expansion to Europe? He'll need an entire new division to accommodate all that talent.
[/quote]

I heard Oporto is looking for a team  ;)

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2009, 09:04:58 AM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
I thought they were going to introduce a new expansion team for all of Kemp's kids.

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • A Celtic Fan
I thought they were going to introduce a new expansion team for all of Kemp's kids.

Introduciiiiiing: THE REIGNMEN!!!