Author Topic: Family Guy  (Read 22115 times)

Re: Family Guy
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2014, 10:23:42 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
ending was great - the chicken fight v.2 Peter vs Homer was awesome
I agree.  thought for sure the flying saucer landing on Homer was it but no, the fight continues. 

thought they handled the Family Guy rip-off of the Simpson's commentary pretty well over all.

idk why but when Peter copied Homer and Homer copied Peter during their fight, I busted out laughing...right when Homer said "Roadhouse!"

my friends thought I was crazy

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2014, 10:43:12 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I agree.  thought for sure the flying saucer landing on Homer was it but no, the fight continues. 

thought they handled the Family Guy rip-off of the Simpson's commentary pretty well over all.

Definitely agree that the rip-off commentary was great all around. I also loved during the fight when they transformed into versions of each other. I would have liked to see them be those characters for a little while longer.

I also would have liked to see Homer at least do one random flashback in the Family Guy mold. I think that would have been pretty hilarious.

Peter doing Homer's catchphrases was great. I also liked Stewie's reaction to Bart using "what the deuce".

« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2014, 10:48:03 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962
“Yay! A crossover always brings out the best in each show. It never smacks of desperation, the priorities are always creative, and not driven by marketing, - ”

Too bad the episode kinda lived up to that.  Not as creative as the average Family Guy.  Still hilarious.

My favorite part was probably when Peter addressed Apu as "funny-talking Cleveland."  Also loved when Homer referred to the Griffins as an albino family.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2014, 10:48:06 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

idk why but when Peter copied Homer and Homer copied Peter during their fight, I busted out laughing...right when Homer said "Roadhouse!"

loved the 'Roadhouse' comment.

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2014, 10:51:10 AM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

They are crazy.  I"m pretty sure I've laughed out loud at the Roadhouse gag more times than any other.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale