Author Topic: House (TV Show)  (Read 16000 times)

Re: House (TV Show)
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2009, 02:23:15 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Foreman is pretty much a square, straight arrow type of person....this marks, I think, the 2nd time he has crossed the moral/ethical slope.

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:31 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Foreman is pretty much a square, straight arrow type of person....this marks, I think, the 2nd time he has crossed the moral/ethical slope.

He has done a couple... like when he infected Cameron (I think) in the early seasons when he got sick and recently by changing Thirteen's medication. Plus all the misc. stuff he's done for House.

« Reply #47 on: October 07, 2009, 02:59:37 PM »

Offline yall hate

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55

He has done a couple... like when he infected Cameron (I think) in the early seasons when he got sick and recently by changing Thirteen's medication. Plus all the misc. stuff he's done for House.

Yea, Foreman breaks the rules all the time - if it helps him...

« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2009, 07:40:53 PM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
Well, just watched all the House episodes that are out at the moment, and I really liked this season. From the last episode, I particularly liked the final scene with Wilson.

It's taking at the moment the usual Christmas break; I think it returns on the 25th as it leads in Jack Bauer.

« Reply #49 on: October 10, 2011, 05:44:24 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
I didn't realize House had started their season already (of course it doesn't help that I don't really watch much Fox anymore).  Also it got moved from 8pm to 9pm, so that didn't help me out.

I didn't like how last season ended, and Cuddy leaving the show, but I watched the season opener over the weekend, and I thought it was pretty good, and I think it's going to be a good final season.

One thing I like about House, is that they seem to add a new wrinkle every season (I started watching during Season 3):

Seaon 4 - House has no team, then starts recruiting a new team.

Season 5 - After Amber died, House and Wilson are no longer friends.

Season 6 - House starts off in a psychiatric hospital

Season 7 - House is dating Cuddy.

Season 8 - House starts off in prison.

Ok, so maybe the start of season 5 and 7 were nothing special, but I really like the out-of-the-series-norm starts to seasons 4, 6, and 8.

Even though I thought it seemed kind of ridiculous that a world renowned doctor like House would end up in an apparently tough prison with hard core criminals instead of a country club type minimum security prison it made for some entertaining tv.

Anybody still into House care to comment?  It's not like we have basketball (or baseball for the most of us) to talk about.

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class

« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2011, 05:55:29 PM »

Offline Interceptor

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 224
I like this new direction. I was getting bored of the Huddy thing, to be honest.

« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »

Kiorrik

Gonna watch the 8th season as soon as it's done. Not being broadcast here yet anyway.

Love the series.