Author Topic: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia  (Read 11448 times)

Re: Its Always Sunny Fans
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 11:53:20 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
I cut the brakes! WILDCARD!

Re: Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2010, 06:37:32 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Flip..flip...flipadelphia

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2010, 01:20:19 PM »

Offline Overrated

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 218
New season starts September 16th!

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2015, 08:21:35 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Season 11 starts January 6th, and season 10 comes on Netflix on January 5! I'll be binge watching it that day to catch up before the new season lol

It astounds me that this show is essentially a cult classic and not more popular. Both Charlie Kelly and Frank Reynolds are just outstanding characters that are different than what you usually see. I read somewhere that now they're just essentially writing stuff to see how far they can get Danny Devito to go, but he won't say no to anything lol

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 04:05:43 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
I'm not a fan of 99 percent of sitcoms. To me, a studio audience or looking at the camera , telling the viewer when to laugh is often a sign the shoe really isn't very funny. ( not always true though). Always Sunny is freaking hysterical to me. I'm surprised the actress playing Dee hasn't broken out into movies. Talented comedian.

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2016, 04:44:55 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
I'm not a fan of 99 percent of sitcoms. To me, a studio audience or looking at the camera , telling the viewer when to laugh is often a sign the shoe really isn't very funny. ( not always true though). Always Sunny is freaking hysterical to me. I'm surprised the actress playing Dee hasn't broken out into movies. Talented comedian.

The addition of Danny Devito really took that show over the top. The first season was good, but it wouldn't have made it to where it is today without Frank's character, which is just genius to pair as a sidekick to Charlie.

I watched the episode where he lost all of his money and tried hanging himself last night. It cracks my sh*t up seeing him just hanging there by the noose saying, "Don't try and stop me!" Lol

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 06:08:29 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
I'm always surprised when someone has seen Sunny and didn't like it. Usually because it's " potty humor" they say. It is but it's also clever and hilarious. It's so much more than gross out humor like say Amy Schumer's comedy where she couldn't otherwise tell a joke( in my opinion). All 5 of them crack me up. Usually Charlie is my fave but at different times every one of them has been my favorite character.

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 06:26:37 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Well, it's hard to be a sucessful movie star when you look like a giant bird
I'm bitter.

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 07:31:36 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.

Well, it's hard to be a sucessful movie star when you look like a giant bird

She was pretty good in that one with Vijo Morganstein.

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2017, 01:34:42 AM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
"The AssPounder 4,000 won't let you quit!" lol

This new season has been hilarious so far!

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2017, 02:44:26 AM »

Offline PaulAllen

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 55
I thought the past two seasons were really going on a downward spiral (writing, same acting over and over).. However this season (minus the 1st and 3rd episodes) has been hilarious ... Aids at the waterpark and Dennis as Making a Murderer were incredible..