Author Topic: The over-reaction thread: Trade a starter and make this team better contest!  (Read 17229 times)

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Oh and some semblance of reality would be cool!!

You never said that in the OP, I maintain that my trade is legit and will make Kobe Bryant kill someone/himself.

OK, I'm officially out.  If it's not a sarcastic trade I don;t have the heart for it.
I didn't say it had to be able to happen just don't send Scal, Eddie House, Tony Allen and a bunch of scrubs to San Antonio for Tim Duncan in a three way while simultaneously sending Ray to Cleveland to get LeBron. Okay so maybe the LeBron thing is a bit far fetched but who knows what might happen if LeBron opens his mouth again saying him and the Cavs are done at the end of the contract. But no one in their right minds thinks Tim Duncan can be had for garbage.

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Oh and some semblance of reality would be cool!!

You never said that in the OP, I maintain that my trade is legit and will make Kobe Bryant kill someone/himself.
Well if the by product is the eradication of Kobe in the NBA then maybe your trade holds water.

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
i get the feeling that chris wallace uses this tool...the only problem is he looks for the biggest pile of crap he can get back.
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
Is it one starter from each team Nick?
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

Offline Andrew Celtic Nation

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 105
LEAVE RAY ALLEN ALONE!!!!!

;D

Donny, is that you?

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Trade Rajon trondo...gets Deron Williams
Trade Ray Allen......gets Joe Johnson
Trade Paul Pierce....gets LeBron James
Trade KG.............gets Kevin Garnett
Trade Perkules.......gets Greg Oden or Diesel ( price wise the only that works)

Trade House.........gets House,and  need that unidimension in every championship team
Trade Tony Allen....gets james Posey
Trade Gabe Pruitt...gets Delonte West
Trade brian Scal....gets Corey Maggette
Trade BBD and Powe..gets Perk Back!!!!!!

Yup that team could be champ too... 8) for the right price and bigger window
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
Trade Rajon trondo...gets Deron Williams
Trade Ray Allen......gets Joe Johnson
Trade Paul Pierce....gets LeBron James
Trade KG.............gets Kevin Garnett
Trade Perkules.......gets Greg Oden or Diesel ( price wise the only that works)

Trade House.........gets House,and  need that unidimension in every championship team
Trade Tony Allen....gets james Posey
Trade Gabe Pruitt...gets Delonte West
Trade brian Scal....gets Corey Maggette
Trade BBD and Powe..gets Perk Back!!!!!!

Yup that team could be champ too... 8) for the right price and bigger window

Trade KG for duncan, then that all looks about right
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

• Don Chaney
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
Trade Pierce to Portland for Nick Van Exel's team option and the 3rd pick in the draft.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

• Don Chaney
Trade Pierce to Portland for Nick Van Exel's team option and the 3rd pick in the draft.

Trade our only player showing up for nothing?

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Have to put my sarcastic trade out there

Cassell, and PO for really, really expensive leather recliner chairs so the players who actually play on the court, can be more rested before going back on the court.to me, its a no brainer

Cassell Salary-1.2 million, Minutes played..are you kidding me- I was never a believer of blackmail pictures until this year...$14,814 a game for 0 minutes game...but he is a great coach, takes a mean picture or 2 that can become really valuable and prolong one's career..asst coaches dont make that much, either should sam

PO Salary-1.5 Million, Minutes played-15-but hey they have all come within last 2 weeks-there is something to build on- He is on pace for 33.75 minutes played this year-that is $44K a minute for his played minutes and $13K a minute for every celtic regular season minute he sits on pine..ugh!

15 designer, leather chairs, limited edition 180K a chair-2.7 million- Out of 3888 regular season minutes, they will be used all 3888 minutes.- That comes out to $694 a minute for keeping our active players who actually play, more rested and ready for our march toward 18....Great Value there...

Trade works on sacrasmtradecheckerstopworryingingwewillbealrightandstillmakefinals.com

• Don Chaney

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
thats the point of the thread!
L.A. Clippers

• Don Chaney
thats the point of the thread!

I thought it was to be a little more realistic than that....Although I guess My KG for David West/cp3/PoZ isnt too realistic either...the hornets would never do that