Author Topic: Need something positive on this site  (Read 5514 times)

Need something positive on this site
« on: December 31, 2008, 11:11:31 AM »

Offline adam8

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHJCRd9U1c

Theres a lot of negativity on this site right now and everytime i watch that video i can help but get giddy so im hoping it will help someone else. The team is in a slump but in case anyone forgets we lost 3 out of 4 twice last year and I'm just talking about the playoffs remember those first 2 series?

Well I hope this helps other people as much as it helps me

Re: Need something positive on this site
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »

Offline wdleehi

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1607
  • Basketball is Newtonian Physics
It is not negativity.  It is basketball discussion of an issue that many see with their favorite team. 

While it feels good to see this, it also remind us of the bench that was last year. 

;)

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
I'm at work so that video/picture won't even show up but if you are looking for some extra happiness just remember that if you put CINNAMON in your VANILLA YOGURT it tastes EVEN SUPERER!

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 07:17:11 PM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11831
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
I don't see much negativity at all on this site.  When I do the comments from the other side after games, I am amazed at how negative fans are about their teams.   Even the Magic who have been doing incredibly well, half of the threads were on how much the Magic stinks and how bad their players are.  I won't even go into what I saw on the Nets, Raptors and Heat boards.  It was the whole boards there, not just half.