Author Topic: any1 see this movie? (No spoilers, please)  (Read 6710 times)

Re: any1 see this movie? (No spoilers, please)
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »

Offline bostonfan23

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 115
  • I just might be a basketball machine. -MS
I usually like end-of-the-world stuff, but I thought this movie was weird. DIdn't like Keanu's performance at all, thought it was the easiest acting job in the world and he didn't sell it very well. Acting like an alien? Are you serious? Nobody knows what that is, so you get a lot of free reign. Just strange.

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 06:51:18 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Redz was kidnaped by aliens We can ask him how it is  ;)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 07:11:09 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
I usually like end-of-the-world stuff, but I thought this movie was weird. DIdn't like Keanu's performance at all, thought it was the easiest acting job in the world and he didn't sell it very well. Acting like an alien? Are you serious? Nobody knows what that is, so you get a lot of free reign. Just strange.

i disagree and thought he did a really good job.  i think he portrayed his character well.  i got the sense he was a separate identity than his body (which was a shell).  he was stiff, rigid, and awkward...all attributes i thought a being in that situation would be like.

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 09:17:02 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545

i disagree and thought he did a really good job.  i think he portrayed his character well.  i got the sense he was a separate identity than his body (which was a shell).  he was stiff, rigid, and awkward...all attributes i thought a being in that situation would be like.

Sorry, but I couldn`t resist... ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Ezv3JZZvk&feature=related

KEANU!
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.