Author Topic: adam sandler and mark wahlberg  (Read 10688 times)

Re: adam sandler and mark wahlberg
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2008, 01:49:22 PM »

Offline Fox40Kid

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 37
  • "This is beautiful. What is that? Velvet?"
The only reason that interview took place was because James is in the movie and Sandler produced it.  It is probably the only reason both guys were even at the game, just to be seen there.
"Coach you were 24 and 58 last year, why the playoff talk?"
"Well we made a couple of key trades . . . and we got The Funk."

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008, 02:04:08 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
Mark Wahlberg must have really done a 360 over the summer because during the finals he was a C's fan.  He was interviewed on espn before talking about how great it was to see the Celtics finally get back to be champs and how he was still hurt by the Patriots losing in the Super Bowl.  Mark has also been to several Celtic home games, Greg Dickerson, and I can even remember Willie May stuttering his way through interviews with Mark at the Garden.

Who cares if he was in LA watching the game.  Leonardo DiCaprio, a Laker fan, was in Boston to see one of the games in the finals, does that mean hes a Boston fan?
Greg

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 10:07:12 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
Mark Wahlberg must have really done a 360 over the summer because during the finals he was a C's fan.  He was interviewed on espn before talking about how great it was to see the Celtics finally get back to be champs and how he was still hurt by the Patriots losing in the Super Bowl.  Mark has also been to several Celtic home games, Greg Dickerson, and I can even remember Willie May stuttering his way through interviews with Mark at the Garden.

Who cares if he was in LA watching the game.  Leonardo DiCaprio, a Laker fan, was in Boston to see one of the games in the finals, does that mean hes a Boston fan?

i think your confusing mark with donnie, who is of course a very big, very smart celtics fan.

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 10:17:39 PM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
I thought that was Eric Mangini.

And Sandler looked like Ali G.

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 06:55:51 AM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
no i know the difference between mark and donny, ones balding, one isnt, ones a good actor/producer the other isnt.  they are both celtics fans.  mark has said in an interview that donny is a bigger celtics fan than he is, but he is a celtics fan none the less.

ill provide a link when i get home from work
Greg

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 08:00:26 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
They probably interviewed Kevin James because Paul Blart was filmed in the Burlington Mall.  As for Sandler, (being from NH)I would assume he's a c's fan even though he's a washed up, greedy, merger a deal with disney, sell out.  I love Kevin James though, he rules even if Blart looks bad.  I might see it just because of where it was filmed.

As for Marky Mark.  I can't stand him, but why are we all the sudden calling him a lakers fan.  I don't recall any of these guys sporting lakers gear, and if they did, they're just bigger sell outs.
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2009, 09:17:21 AM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Sandler is a Knicks fan, big time, not a Celtic fan. (I was at the recent Celtic-Knick game in MSG last week, and he is in the Go Knicks Jumbotron promotion). Actually, his two favorite NBA teams seem to be the Knicks and whoever is playing the Celtics, as he has attended Laker - Celtic games rooting for the Lakers (like our good buddy Spike Lee).  He moved to Manchester at the age of 5, so to say he has roots in NY is a joke. He also always roots against the Patriots. The guy seems to hate his NE roots.  Oh well, it's a free country.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2009, 02:59:36 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Sandler is a Knicks fan, big time, not a Celtic fan. (I was at the recent Celtic-Knick game in MSG last week, and he is in the Go Knicks Jumbotron promotion). Actually, his two favorite NBA teams seem to be the Knicks and whoever is playing the Celtics, as he has attended Laker - Celtic games rooting for the Lakers (like our good buddy Spike Lee).  He moved to Manchester at the age of 5, so to say he has roots in NY is a joke. He also always roots against the Patriots. The guy seems to hate his NE roots.  Oh well, it's a free country.

SO does Rick Mahorn. Everyone but the hartford whalers.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner