Author Topic: Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game  (Read 4538411 times)

Re: Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game
« Reply #17775 on: April 06, 2014, 07:57:20 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION

PAPOUG!

2013 - 2014 REGULAR SEASON

APRIL 5, 2014

Over

slamtheking - Jerryd Bayless, Boston Celtics: 10.1/25 =  +14.9           
33-00-32 - Jeff Adrien, Milwaukee Bucks: 6.0/19 =  +13

Under

Doody Prize

MGent - Phil Pressey, Boston Celtics:  2.5   /12 =  +9.5           

Recap:

Zero TP's paid to slamtheking for the win, (three owed), zero TP's paid to 33-00-32 for the second-place score, (one owed), and the Doody Prize not paid to MGent, (Celtics picks always get TPs from me as well). Thank you in advance for your help with paying out the TPs.

- Winner          - Celtics Players
- Celtics' Opponent          - Lakers Picks
- Doody Prize (Lowest Qualifying Score)          Orange Highlight - Numbers Adjustments

LAST WEEK'S WINNERS:  (Void List)

slamtheking - Kelly Olynyk, Boston Celtics: 7.7/14 =  +6.3

33-00-32 - Darren Collison, Los Angeles Clippers: 11.2/22 =  +10.8

slamtheking - Jared Sullinger, Boston Celtics: 12.9/25 =  +12.1

slamtheking - Ryan Kelly, Los Angeles Lakers: 7.8/9 =  +1.2

33-00-32 - Gorgui Dieng, Minnesota Timberwolves: 3.3/14 =  +10.7

Humble G - Matthew Delladova, Cleveland Cavaliers: 4.5/11 =  +6.5

CURRENT WINS LIST: 

33-00-32 - 43Misha - 34slamtheking - 32, Humble G - 23,  Cletus1985 - 7, GreenFaith1819 - 4, thirstyboots18 - 4, Redz - 3.5, dark_lord - 1, Truck Lewis - 0.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Year-To-Date Standings (Thru 2/21/14)

Top Ten List (Thru 2/21/14)

____________________________________________________________________________________
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #17776 on: April 06, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

** Play PAPOUG - Go Celtics! **

APRIL 6, 2014

** On this date in 1996:  Charlotte’s Robert Parish became the NBA’s all-time leader in games played, surpassing the previous record of 1,560 set by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Parish went on to play a record 1,611 games in his career. **

33-00-32 - Anthony Morrow, New Orleans Pelicans: 8.0

**  TP's owed:  33-00-32 = 1, slamtheking = 5, MGent = 1

Nice scores yesterday, no games tomorrow (Monday). Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy! **

« Reply #17777 on: April 06, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

APRIL 6, 2014

** On this date in 1996:  Charlotte’s Robert Parish became the NBA’s all-time leader in games played, surpassing the previous record of 1,560 set by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Parish went on to play a record 1,611 games in his career. **

**  TP's owed:  33-00-32 = 1, slamtheking = 4, MGent = paid

Standings and Top Ten scores have been updated. As we approach the playoffs I wanted to remind everyone of how they work. Last year we had 16 playoff teams (we have only had 18 teams play so far this year and some of them are only 1 or a few games played). Many factors go into the standings but when you get towards the bottom they will be heavily weighted for games played. If you would like to participate in our playoffs make sure you get a few picks or more in here at the end of the season. If you would like to make some picks but forget let me know and I can PM  you a reminder. I will be PMing all who have played as playoffs get closer asking that you let me know if you're in or out.

Nice scores yesterday, no games tomorrow (Monday). Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 09:29:01 AM by 33-00-32 »

« Reply #17778 on: April 06, 2014, 04:42:55 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

APRIL 6, 2014

slamtheking - Harrison Barnes,GSW: 9.3

**  TP's owed:  33-00-32 = paid, slamtheking = 4, MGent = paid

Standings and Top Ten scores have been updated. As we approach the playoffs I wanted to remind everyone of how they work. Last year we had 16 playoff teams (we have only had 18 teams play so far this year and some of them are only 1 or a few games played). Many factors go into the standings but when you get towards the bottom they will be heavily weighted for games played. If you would like to participate in our playoffs make sure you get a few picks or more in here at the end of the season. If you would like to make some picks but forget let me know and I can PM  you a reminder. I will be PMing all who have played as playoffs get closer asking that you let me know if you're in or out.

Nice scores yesterday, no games tomorrow (Monday). Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Reply #17779 on: April 06, 2014, 10:22:58 PM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 2584

APRIL 6, 2014

slamtheking - Harrison Barnes,GSW: 9.3

**  TP's ALL PAID UP.

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...
   That is why it is called the present.
Visit the CelticsBlog Live Game Chat!

« Reply #17780 on: April 07, 2014, 06:17:31 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

PAPOUG!

APRIL 6, 2014

Over

33-00-32 - Anthony Morrow, New Orleans Pelicans: 8.0/17 =  +9 
nobody

Under

Doody Prize

slamtheking - Harrison Barnes, Golden State Warriors: 9.3/10 =  +0.7 

Recap:

Zero TP's paid to 33-00-32 for the win, (two owed), zero TP's paid to nobody for the second-place score, (zero owed), and the Doody Prize paid to slamtheking, (Celtics picks always get TPs from me as well). Thank you in advance for your help with paying out the TPs.

- Doody Prize (Lowest Qualifying Score)          Orange Highlight - Numbers Adjustments

33-00-32 - Gorgui Dieng, Minnesota Timberwolves: 3.3/14 =  +10.7

CURRENT WINS LIST: 

33-00-32 - 44Misha - 34slamtheking - 32, Humble G - 23,  Cletus1985 - 7, GreenFaith1819 - 4, thirstyboots18 - 4, Redz - 3.5, dark_lord - 1, Truck Lewis - 0.5

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Year-To-Date Standings (Thru 4/5/14)

Top Ten List (Thru 4/5/14)

____________________________________________________________________________________

« Reply #17781 on: April 07, 2014, 06:26:52 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

APRIL 7, 2014

** On this date in 1959:  Boston Celtics playmaker Bob Cousy dished off for 19 assists, at the time tying his NBA Playoff record, as the Celtics defeated Minneapolis 123-110 en route to a four-game sweep of the Lakers in the Finals. **

33-00-32 - Jordan Hill, Los Angeles Lakers: 9.2

**  TP's owed:  33-00-32 = 2

No games tomorrow today, picks are for Tuesday's games. Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Reply #17782 on: April 07, 2014, 08:06:54 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson

APRIL 7, 2014

** On this date in 1959:  Boston Celtics playmaker Bob Cousy dished off for 19 assists, at the time tying his NBA Playoff record, as the Celtics defeated Minneapolis 123-110 en route to a four-game sweep of the Lakers in the Finals. **

**  TP's owed to  33-00-32 are ALL PAID UP

No games tomorrow today, picks are for Tuesday's games. Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...

« Reply #17783 on: April 07, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

APRIL 8, 2014

slamtheking - Terrence Jones, Houston: 11.7

**  TP's owed to  33-00-32 are ALL PAID UP

No games today, picks are for Tuesday's games. Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Reply #17784 on: April 08, 2014, 06:13:18 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

APRIL 8, 2014

** On this date in 1940:  John Havlicek was born in Martins Ferry, Ohio. **

slamtheking - Terrence Jones, Houston Rockets: 11.7

**  TP's owed:  All paid.

Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Reply #17785 on: April 08, 2014, 08:47:11 AM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983

APRIL 8, 2014

Humble G - Omer Asik, Houston Rockets: 5.4

Would love to see some of our other players back more often. Please come and play, it's easy and plenty of TP's for all! **

« Reply #17786 on: April 08, 2014, 07:07:52 PM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

** Plenty of games to choose from! Play PAPOUG - Go Celtics! **

APRIL 8, 2014

Humble G - Omer Asik, Houston Rockets: 5.4

« Reply #17787 on: April 09, 2014, 06:18:27 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

PAPOUG!

APRIL 8, 2014

Over

slamtheking - Terrence Jones, Houston Rockets: 11.7/33 =  +21.3 
Humble G - Omer Asik, Houston Rockets: 5.4/10 =  +4.6

Under

Doody Prize

33-00-32 - Jordan Hill, Los Angeles Lakers: 9.2/12 =  +2.8           

Recap:

One TP paid to slamtheking for the win, (two owed), one TP paid to Humble G for the second-place score, (zero owed), and the Doody Prize not paid to 33-00-32, (Celtics picks always get TPs from me as well). Thank you in advance for your help with paying out the TPs.

slamtheking - Terrence Jones, Houston Rockets: 11.7/33 =  +21.3

CURRENT WINS LIST: 

33-00-32 - 44Misha - 34slamtheking - 33, Humble G - 23,  Cletus1985 - 7, GreenFaith1819 - 4, thirstyboots18 - 4, Redz - 3.5, dark_lord - 1, Truck Lewis - 0.5

Year-To-Date Standings (Thru 4/5/14)

Top Ten List (Thru 4/5/14)

« Reply #17788 on: April 09, 2014, 06:27:27 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

APRIL 9, 2014

** On this date in 1959:  The Boston Celtics beat the Minneapolis Lakers 118-113 in Minneapolis in Game 4 of the 1959 NBA Finals to complete the first sweep in Finals history and capture their first of eight consecutive NBA Championships. **

33-00-32 - Henry Sims, Philadelphia 76ers: 6.9

**  TP's owed:  33-00-32 = 1, slamtheking = 2

« Reply #17789 on: April 09, 2014, 08:46:04 AM »

Offline thirstyboots18

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Nelson

APRIL 9, 2014

** On this date in 1959:  The Boston Celtics beat the Minneapolis Lakers 118-113 in Minneapolis in Game 4 of the 1959 NBA Finals to complete the first sweep in Finals history and capture their first of eight consecutive NBA Championships. **

33-00-32 - Henry Sims, Philadelphia 76ers: 6.9

**  TP's ALL PAID UP!

[/center]
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.
Today is a gift...