Author Topic: Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game  (Read 4562751 times)

Re: Pick a Player Over/Under Points Game
« Reply #16740 on: November 07, 2013, 03:30:01 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
ACF - DeAndre Jordan, Los Angeles Clippers: 8.8

Would someone help me with the right format?  Long story... Thanks in advance and a TP later.

« Reply #16741 on: November 07, 2013, 06:19:21 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION

** Play PAPOUG - Go Celtics! **

NOVEMBER 7, 2013

Cletus1985 - Dwight Howard, Houston Rockets: 17.1
Misha - Omri Casspi, Houston Rockets: 4.0
33-00-32 - Timofey Mozgov, Denver Nuggets: 2.6

** Please remember the ten-game rule, and use last year's averages until a player has played at least ten games, (rookies can not be used until they've played ten games also). Hope you'll join us!  **

G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #16742 on: November 07, 2013, 10:17:57 AM »

Offline Humble G

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 983

NOVEMBER 7, 2013

Humble G - Jeff Teague, Atlanta Hawks: 14.6

** Please remember the ten-game rule, and use last year's averages until a player has played at least ten games, (rookies can not be used until they've played ten games also). Hope you'll join us!  **

« Reply #16743 on: November 07, 2013, 10:28:40 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047

NOVEMBER 7, 2013

Humble G - Jeff Teague, Atlanta Hawks: 14.6
slamtheking - Al Horford, Hawks: 17.4

« Reply #16744 on: November 08, 2013, 03:37:18 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** I've got the results done on paper through the fourth, (which I will post in the next couple of days), but I can't do this anymore, folks ... I'm really so sorry, but there's too much going on in other areas of my life right now, and it's not fair to make you guys play catch-up. Whoever takes over, please feel free to use my templates or just make it your own. I'll keep doing the PAPTYG through the end of the season, but I'm finding it hard to even keep up with THAT, and it's only once-a-week. I still intend to get the Hall of Fame up-and-running, but that should really be my one priority here, I just have no time to spend on multiple responsibilities right now. I may pick it back up in the future, or at least start playing again sometime down the road, but for now I've gotta bow out. I'm really sorry, Friends, this has been a labor of love and I've really enjoyed doing it, and you good people are the reason why, but because of other commitments and priorities it's no longer a viable option. Hope you'll forgive and understand, and you may find that it will attract more players if it's got somebody new giving it a fresh take. Love CB and I love you folks ... hope it's a great season, and I hope you'll all keep playing. Again, I apologize. **

Blessings,

Bahku
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #16745 on: November 08, 2013, 06:20:45 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

** I've got the results done on paper through the fourth, (which I will post in the next couple of days), but I can't do this anymore, folks ... I'm really so sorry, but there's too much going on in other areas of my life right now, and it's not fair to make you guys play catch-up. Whoever takes over, please feel free to use my templates or just make it your own. I'll keep doing the PAPTYG through the end of the season, but I'm finding it hard to even keep up with THAT, and it's only once-a-week. I still intend to get the Hall of Fame up-and-running, but that should really be my one priority here, I just have no time to spend on multiple responsibilities right now. I may pick it back up in the future, or at least start playing again sometime down the road, but for now I've gotta bow out. I'm really sorry, Friends, this has been a labor of love and I've really enjoyed doing it, and you good people are the reason why, but because of other commitments and priorities it's no longer a viable option. Hope you'll forgive and understand, and you may find that it will attract more players if it's got somebody new giving it a fresh take. Love CB and I love you folks ... hope it's a great season, and I hope you'll all keep playing. Again, I apologize. **

Blessings,

Bahku
I hate hearing that you won't be with us as much and  really hope that you will keep playing at a minimum. If you share your templates by posting through the 4th I will make an attempt at keeping things running. I know others here will help me as well. No reason for apologies, this is a game, get your music and health in order and check in when you can.

« Reply #16746 on: November 08, 2013, 06:23:20 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

33-00-32 - Enes Kanter, Utah Jazz: 7.2

« Reply #16747 on: November 08, 2013, 09:17:35 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Blessings,

Bahku

Sorry you won't be with us Bahku -- you were one o fthe bright spots. 

hope you're able to drop in to play occasionally 

A TP for all your endeavores with the PAP games (and it's far fewer than you deserve my friend

« Reply #16748 on: November 08, 2013, 09:20:04 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

slamtheking - Jeff Green, Celtics: 12.8

« Reply #16749 on: November 08, 2013, 12:20:28 PM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

** BUMP! Results coming soon.
Play PAPOUG - Go Celtics! **

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

« Reply #16750 on: November 08, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes
Very sorry to hear that, Bahku. You made a lot of effort to make this game as fun and as popular and I really hope you'll be back once the real life load will get lighter.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #16751 on: November 08, 2013, 01:50:01 PM »

Offline misha

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 1488
  • Open your eyes

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Misha - Miles Plumlee, Phoenix Suns: 0.9

Good luck 33-00-32.
The Immortals:

Iker Casillas, Giacinto Facchetti, Alessandro Nesta, Matthias Sammer, Javier Zanetti, Lothar Matthäus (c), Xavi, Zico, Maradona, Roberto Baggio, Ferenc Puskas, Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Coach:Rinus Michels

« Reply #16752 on: November 09, 2013, 08:46:19 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

NOVEMBER 9, 2013

slamtheking - Brandon Bass, Celtics: 8.7

hope we can keep this going

« Reply #16753 on: November 09, 2013, 09:39:18 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff

PAPOUG!

2013 - 2014 REGULAR SEASON

NOVEMBER 8, 2013

Over

Misha - Miles Plumlee, Phoenix Suns: 0.9/18 = +17.1 
33-00-32 - Enes Kanter, Utah Jazz: 7.2/8 = +0.8

Under

Doody Prize

slamtheking - Jeff Green, Celtics: 12.8/10 = -2.8       

Recap:

One TP paid to Misha for the win, (two owed), zero TP's paid to 33-00-32 for the second-place score, (one owed), and the Doody Prize paid to SlamTheKing, (Celtics picks always get TPs from me as well). Thank you in advance for your help with paying out the TPs.

- Winner          - Celtics Players
- Celtics' Opponent          - Lakers Picks
- Doody Prize (Lowest Qualifying Score)          - LeBron James
- Veritas (Blatant Harvard Partiality)          Orange Highlight - Numbers Adjustments

LAST WEEK'S WINNERS:  (Void List)

Misha - Miles Plumlee, Phoenix Suns: 0.9/18 = +17.1

CURRENT WINS LIST: 

Misha - 1, xxxx - 0, xxxx - 0,

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Reply #16754 on: November 09, 2013, 09:42:25 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
What I want to know is how much was Bahku getting paid for this??  ;D

Please be patient with me as I try to figure this out, it's a lot of work and Bahku was very good at it. I will try to catch up on the first part of the season but for now I'll try to keep it moving forward.

Two TP's owed to Misha and one owed to 33-00-32.