Author Topic: Lakers at Kings  (Read 7325 times)

Re: Lakers at Kings
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2008, 10:31:27 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I like seeing the Lakers lose as much as the next person, but I think we're making a little too much out of one loss.  Any team can look bad on any given night.

Although, I do hope this makes some of the media back off the notion that this Laker team is one of the best of all time.

I think what will happen is that teams will now try to pick and roll them to death. Be intersting to see how fast they adjust.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2008, 10:32:51 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
I like seeing the Lakers lose as much as the next person, but I think we're making a little too much out of one loss.  Any team can look bad on any given night.

Although, I do hope this makes some of the media back off the notion that this Laker team is one of the best of all time.

agreed with all this
Yup

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2008, 05:17:37 PM »

Offline illantari

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 112

Every single point the Kings has earned, they have earned by plays involving screen & roll and pick and pop plays, point guard penetration and a John Salmons penetrating to the basket (this is a guy the lakers is staying off because he dosnt have a great outside shot that you have to respect, if it was pierce he would have murded them) this is freaking early christmas

If this is how they're doing it...
We is can have more Rondo?

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2008, 05:53:07 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
I think we all have the Lakers in our heads. ;D