Author Topic: Best NBA 2k9 Rosters...  (Read 1938 times)

Best NBA 2k9 Rosters...
« on: December 07, 2008, 12:06:45 AM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Throughout my life of playing NBA games, I feel I have almost mastered the trick to putting together a stacked team(without cheating and forcing trades). Back in I think it was 04, I was able to put together with my KG wolves a team with Lebron James, Steven Jackson, etc. This year with 2k9, I've made a team with depth at every position and I'm playing on Allstar, and my team somehow plays like the Celtics...even game in the 1st half, then close game or blowout in the 2nd half. Here's my roster that I put together w/o cheating or forcing trades or anything...

Mike Conley - Delonte West - Troy Hudson
Vince Carter - Rudy Fernandez - Casey Jacobson
Paul Pierce - Tim Thomas - Mickael Gelabale
Kevin Garnett - Joe Smith - Leon Powe
Greg Oden - DeSagana Diop

The thing I love about 2k9 is that players progress/regress through the season and fast too. I've worked with my whole team on shooting, so that KG is more consistent with his midrange J, and all my PGs are reliable enough to hit the open 3ball. I traded Ray Allen for Vince Carter not only b/c I wanted a true highflyer on my team, but Carter's shooting mechanic is easier to use than Ray's. For some reason, on harder settings, Ray seems to shoot slower like he's holding the ball waay too long. With Carter, I can still cross someone up, pull back, throw the leg out, and bust the 3 over the defender. My only problem is rebounding. One game I'll be okay or get 5 more rebounds than the other team, but others its like they get 20 more rebounds than me, and most of them are offensive. Oh well...my roster is AWESOME...chemistry is horrible, but talent in games overcomes chemistry
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 09:15:37 PM by jdub1660 »
Can't stop, Rondo!

Re: Best NBA 2k9 Rosters...
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:59:04 PM »

Offline MBz

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 30
I've had the same issue with Allen, can't use the shot stick at all with him, gotta use the actual shoot button.
do it