Author Topic: East vs West  (Read 1795 times)

East vs West
« on: December 06, 2008, 03:35:27 PM »

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
It is amazing that only 2 teams in the East have a losing record against the West so far, Toronto who are 1-3, and Washington who are 2-3 after last night's loss to the Lakers. The only teams in the West that are doing particularly well against the East are Portland, Denver, and the Lakers.

I hope this trend continues all season.

Re: East vs West
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
The East are a lot better this year than they were last year. No doubt. The East has 3 of the 4 best teams in the league. The way I see it. The West is overrated.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

Re: East vs West
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
It is amazing that only 2 teams in the East have a losing record against the West so far, Toronto who are 1-3, and Washington who are 2-3 after last night's loss to the Lakers. The only teams in the West that are doing particularly well against the East are Portland, Denver, and the Lakers.

I hope this trend continues all season.
The West is hurt by the fact that it has a bunch of truly terrible teams. The east has more depth when you look at the bottom 10 teams or so. But 1-8 I think the West is better than the east still. Though the east has two of the top 3 teams in the league.