Author Topic: Lucky Birthday Boy  (Read 2673 times)

Lucky Birthday Boy
« on: December 05, 2008, 06:42:20 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Yesterday was my 53rd birthday. My wife made it a very special day for me. She made several pizzas for me and the kids, baked a nice chocolate cake. And gave me several gifts. The gifts were: a Celtic tee-shirt, a Garnett Jersey, a 17 Celtics cap, and, best of all, two courtside tickets to the Celtics game in MSG vs. the Knicks on 1/4. Wow, what a woman!! She really has no interest in basketball, and is a big Yankees fan (which, as a Sox fan, means we have a mixed marriage!!), but still knew my love for the Celtics, and gave me these wonderful gifts. I am one lucky guy!!

Footey

Re: Lucky Birthday Boy
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 06:50:39 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
I don't really care for Baseball, but I like to see the Red Sox win. However, I appreciate the intense rivalry and hatred between the two teams. You must have a lot of patience. I had a similar experience before and it didn't last, wouldn't want that again.

Aside from that, great gifts and Happy Birthday.

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2008, 07:12:05 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Congrats!  Sounds like you married an amazingly thoughtful woman!

Happy Birthday!

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Happy belated birthday and "way
to go" to your wife for buying
all those great gifts! A TP as
a birthday gift from me  :)

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 02:14:35 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
Yesterday was my 53rd birthday. My wife made it a very special day for me. She made several pizzas for me and the kids, baked a nice chocolate cake. And gave me several gifts. The gifts were: a Celtic tee-shirt, a Garnett Jersey, a 17 Celtics cap, and, best of all, two courtside tickets to the Celtics game in MSG vs. the Knicks on 1/4. Wow, what a woman!! She really has no interest in basketball, and is a big Yankees fan (which, as a Sox fan, means we have a mixed marriage!!), but still knew my love for the Celtics, and gave me these wonderful gifts. I am one lucky guy!!

Footey

she's a keeper! say hi to spike lee.

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
Thanks, guys.  I forgot to mention she also gave me a Celtic Christmas tree ornament!!