Author Topic: Pacers (7-10) at Celtics (17-2) 12/3  (Read 46572 times)

Re: Pacers (7-10) at Celtics (17-2) 12/3
« Reply #180 on: December 04, 2008, 08:55:47 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
whew, TP go through of thread complete, sorry if i missed anyone  ;D

what a game.

It's good to see I'm not the only glutton for punishment!  Did you really TP the entire thread?  :o

Gave one to you to really complete things.

i think so, was re reading it, and i promised when rajon go tthe triple double :D

new tradition, full thread TP's every time a celtic gets a triple double.

If it was the 80's and Bird was still playing you'd be driving yourself crazy with that.  ;D

If it was the 80's you'd have to use a rotary dial and delivery them all by phone or maybe there would be CelticsBlogPartyLine (ok, probably dating myself a bit).

When Rondo gets a quadruple double I demand you give TPs to every post that has ever mentioned Rondo's name.
Yup

« Reply #181 on: December 04, 2008, 08:57:38 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
I would be interested in hearing any observations on Rasho Nesterovic.  He will be a FA next year... might he be a good pick up at the right price?

I thought he looked decent.  He doesn't hurt you much.  He is fairly smooth on offense anyhow.

What about Tony Battie?  He looked about as strong as I've ever seen him the other night?  Is he a free agent any time soon?  Does he have another year in the tank?
Yup

« Reply #182 on: December 04, 2008, 10:17:18 AM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
I would be interested in hearing any observations on Rasho Nesterovic.  He will be a FA next year... might he be a good pick up at the right price?

I thought he looked decent.  He doesn't hurt you much.  He is fairly smooth on offense anyhow.

What about Tony Battie?  He looked about as strong as I've ever seen him the other night?  Is he a free agent any time soon?  Does he have another year in the tank?

Thanks for the insight on Rasho. 
Battie won't be a FA until 2010 (but I doubt he's the secret reason teams are clearing cap space  :) ).
Celtics fan for life.

« Reply #183 on: December 04, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

Thanks for the insight on Rasho. 
Battie won't be a FA until 2010 (but I doubt he's the secret reason teams are clearing cap space  :) ).

I definitely have done a couple of double-takes on Rasho during the two games against the C's...He can hit the 12 footer on the baseline with regularity.  Two games vs. the C's he scored 8 pts each time with on a combined 8-for-12 shooting (in 35 minutes).  He's decent in his role. 

Yup

« Reply #184 on: December 05, 2008, 05:52:16 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
Wrong game thread. This thread is on the front page as the Celtics/Blazers game. 
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson