Author Topic: Marbury Lashing Out at Teammates and D'Antoni  (Read 5626 times)

Re: Marbury Lashing Out at Teammates and D'Antoni
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 04:42:58 PM »

Offline Birdbrain

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 235
  • 36 charges and counting..
So let me see if I can understand this twisted 'logic'

Marbury was asked if wanted to play and not told so he was disrespected..........  Sorry that doesn't compute.  As with anything that has to do with Marbury he's totally at fault.

"He didn't care I was his teammate when I was banished. They left me out for dead. It's like we're in a foxhole and I'm facing the other way. If I got shot in the head, at least you want to get shot by the enemy. I got shot in the head by my own guys in my foxhole. And they didn't even give me an honorable death."

This guys is a complete maniac.  How many people did he thrown under the bus during his career?  Ugh yeah I really see his point.......

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 05:25:09 PM by Birdbrain »
Little Fockers 1.5/10
Gulliver's Travels 1/10
Grown Ups -20/10
Tron Legacy 6.5/10

Re: Marbury Lashing Out at Teammates and D'Antoni
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 06:12:22 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
"He gave me straight disrespect. It was beyond disrespect."

;D Because Marbury has such a storied history of respecting this team and his teammates. 

Come on, people.  D'Antoni has already changed the culture.  The same group, without their "best"  ;D player is a .500 team.  No way that happens if this cancer is the starter instead of Duhon.

For refusing to play when called on, Marbury shouldn't get a buyout.  The Knicks should be able to terminate his contract.