Author Topic: LeBron James blasts Charles Barkley  (Read 10720 times)

Re: LeBron James blasts Charles Barkley
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2008, 04:13:32 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
barkley should just shut up.it sucks that we'll have to hear this kind of speculation every year about who may not be back playing here and there. it's the same as the pukeworthy who's the best, who's frontrunner after 10 games for mvp,who's better kobe or jordan. I DON'T CARE.most nba fans are so sick of this crap.there's mopre interest from tnt.espn in what the future makeup of different teams MAY be then what teams are playing now. as amazing as lebron is even he could switch his name to lebron james expiring contract.

« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2008, 04:19:20 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1834
LeBron is right. Barkley is stupid.

« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112
tp for that one,i agree plain and simple. He put the S in stupid,and its just not for this thing with Lebron,ive always felt this way.

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2008, 05:49:38 PM »

Offline orrzor

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 58
Yea LeBron is right on this one. He has already said previously severak times that he's focused on this year, and things the Cavs are a great team. For him to say July 2010 is a big day is stating the obvious and is not an insult. Barkeley just likes controversy, which is partly why he's so entertaining.

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
who is responsible for all the potential player movement talk that donminates espn and tnt? this is the fault of the networks and not the nba itself right? we heard for years how the nba markets individuals and not teams but has'nt it always been more the fault of the networks? i'm not sure how this works. i just wish they would stop.

« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
tp for that one,i agree plain and simple. He put the S in stupid,and its just not for this thing with Lebron,ive always felt this way.

Charles Barkley is dumb like a fox.
God bless and good night!

« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
People just need to see and understand what the heck is going on....not listen to what people are saying or what is being reported.

Look at Lebron James and what he is doing with his current team.

Does it look like Lebron can't wait to get out of Cleveland?

Does it look like Lebron wants to fast forward to 2010?

The Cavs are one of the best teams in the League.

And if the other 11 Cavs players don't want to keep following Lebron's leadership...they all are just as stupid as Charles Barkley.

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 04:03:14 AM »

Offline thedawg

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 11
Why does nobody mention how stupid and arrogant Charles Barkley is??  I mean, dont get me wrong.  He got my respect and all those macho clichés there are in the book, but being a TV commentator it does not give him the right to call LBJ disrespectful (or whatever came out of him this time).  When LBJ answers for this then he is stupid.....what kind of reaction is that???  If you put on fancy suits and become a TV person, does that make you God that can say whatever he wants without getting commented on it??  Somebody needss to tell Charles Barkley that he is a MF and LBJ said it in a kind way.   ;D
In Danny Ainge I Trust!

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 05:14:46 AM »

Offline NoraG1

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 108
Why does nobody mention how stupid and arrogant Charles Barkley is??  I mean, dont get me wrong.  He got my respect and all those macho clichés there are in the book, but being a TV commentator it does not give him the right to call LBJ disrespectful (or whatever came out of him this time).  When LBJ answers for this then he is stupid.....what kind of reaction is that???  If you put on fancy suits and become a TV person, does that make you God that can say whatever he wants without getting commented on it??  Somebody needss to tell Charles Barkley that he is a MF and LBJ said it in a kind way.   ;D

Stupid and arrogant can apply to Lebron as well. He annoys the heck out of me with his attitude.