Author Topic: links and email feeds  (Read 3020 times)

links and email feeds
« on: November 03, 2008, 04:58:28 PM »

Offline chicagogreen

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 30
Please tell me that having no daily links is temporary.  That is my morning reading everyday.

Thanks

PS - how do we subscribe to a forum post so that responses go to email, I thought that was a pretty common forum/blog feature, but i don't see it, it helps communication continue IMO.

Re: links and email feeds
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2008, 09:51:06 AM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
FLCeltsFan is taking a few days off for personal reasons - I think we'd all agree that she deserves it!  ;)

I think you can select the "notify" button at the top next to the reply button to get emails - but I've never really done it myself so I can't say for sure
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

Re: links and email feeds
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 10:57:58 AM »

Offline FLCeltsFan

• Kendrick Perkins #1 Fan
  • Author
  • Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 11842
  • Marcus Smart Fan!
The Daily Links will be back soon.   It takes 3 or 4 hours or more a day to gather and post them.  I had a couple of projects that I had to get done around here and just needed that time.  But, I am almost through them and will be back posting them soon.

I am glad you enjoy them.  Knowing that people appreciate them makes the time to post them worth it.  Thanks!