Author Topic: Breaking News: Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups deal to go down  (Read 40262 times)

Re: Breaking News: Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups deal to go down
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Opposing defenses are pretty keen already on how to stop ours starting 5:

1.) Ignore Perk
2.) Ignore Rondo
3.) Leave Ray Allen wide open or clamp him down taking him right out of the offense
4.) hope either KG or PP is off their game

Yes... that strategy worked wonders for the Lakers, didn't it?  It shocks me how many Celtics fans degrade Ray Allen and his contribution.

Did it sound like I was degrading Ray...if so, I apologize, for it was not my intent.

Ray Allen has had a career where he had to shoot with people in his mug....he has not been on a team where he has had 2 superstars to draw attention away from him, thus he is not used to shooting all his jumpers WIDE OPEN.

I've seen Ray miss more wide open shots last season when normally if a good shooter is wide open you have that great feeling the shot is certainly going to go in.

I feel that way about Eddie House...because Eddie House's career has been all about hitting open shots so he is used to it. It's just not the same for Ray Allen's career.

just in every single practice of his life
this is nonsense sorry
for any single player in the world is easy to shoot open
I am sure u know that
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

Re: Breaking News: Allen Iverson for Chauncey Billups deal to go down
« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:40 AM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
It's easy to shoot while your open, it doesn't mean you are going to be used to it during real game time.

Ray missed 4 shots against Houston...all open 3 pointers.

He made difficult leaners and jumpers with hands in his face and tapping his arms.