Author Topic: Al Harrington  (Read 6114 times)

Re: Al Harrington?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
try the trade machine... it just doesn't work with anyone we could afford to give up. then read nelson's comments -- he's still the same guy who can't accept a role.

Mike

(My name is not Mike)

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 10:17:47 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
What about this scenario?

Boston:
Ray Allen for Harrington, Brewer, Brandon Wright

Utah:
Brewer and Kirilenko for Allen and one of: Hendrix, Marcus Williams, Watson

G.S.:
Harrington, Wright, and one of: Hendrix, Williams, Watson for Kirilenko

OR, Philly needs outside shooting, G.S. needs a point and Miller is rumored to be disgruntled:

Boston:
Ray for Harrington and Dalembert

Philly:
Miller, Dalembert for Ray Allen (they start Louis Williams, Allen, Iggy, Young, Brand)

Golden State:
Harrington for Miller

---or---

Boston:
Ray for Harrington, Willie Green, Speights (i think he'll be a very good center)

Philly:
Miller, Green, Speights for Ray Allen (they start Louis Williams, Allen, Iggy, , Brand, Dalembert)

Golden State:
Harrington for Miller

On another note, wouldn't Hinrich for Harrington with chicago/g.s. make sense for both sides?

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 11:16:22 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
lets just make cassell an assistant coach, and convince reggie miller to come off the bench if anyones having an off night.

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 07:47:39 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
He a good player and he would be a good for our team, but the price would be to high.
Besides, how many trades speculated on this blog turned into reality? You just can't tell what's going to happen...
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Re: Al Harrington
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2008, 11:20:17 AM »

Offline cornbreadsmart

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 106
  i'm not a big harrington guy. i will say though that don nelson was a wicked loser at his camp he ran w/satch sanders. the only time he would talk to a kid there is when he was talking about coaching the first dream team.he would ignore people right to there face and this was'nt like getting mobbed for an autograph. he was just a rude jerk.sarunas marciliunis was up there with some lithuanian olympic youth hopefuls. sarunas Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.ed him out in front of the camp for misleading him into bringing his guys to nelson's regular kid's camp instead of a 5 star camp where these freak athletes could compete against the top high schoolers in the u.s.a.
  i don't like harrington as a player really but anything that comes out of nelson's mouth i immediately disregard. this won't be the last time he's jerking a player around.