Author Topic: opening night  (Read 12677 times)

Re: opening night
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2008, 12:22:03 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Departing from Poughkeepsie in a few minutes.  I'm sure it'll seem like a longer ride than usual since I'm so excited for this thing. 

I'll be back tomorrow to discuss this glorious night with everyone.  Let's go Celtics.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2008, 01:04:23 PM »

Offline dirtyeggs

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 9
I'll be there for the start of the defense of #17 and the beginning of the road for #18

« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2008, 01:11:30 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
I'll be there. Got some sweet seats from work.

I'll be rocking my "Got Garnett" shirt. I got it the day we traded for him. No doubt it's good luck.

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2008, 01:17:34 PM »

Offline FatKidsDad

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 114
The Fat Kid and I will be in our customary perch, albeit probably arriving too late for the ring ceremony.  Can't leave home til the Fat Kid gets home from football practice...I'm talking about practice...not a game...
"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking." - George S. Patton

"Live so that when your children think of fairness and integrity,they think of you." -   H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2008, 02:49:12 PM »

Offline USG

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 161
I hate being in Scansin for opening night, but here I am. Oh well. At long last the 2008 Champions get to hang the banner and get back on the court. Who cares if I'm a few hundred miles away.