Author Topic: Tony House Combo Special  (Read 1542 times)

Tony House Combo Special
« on: October 22, 2008, 08:24:09 PM »

Offline Tenacious D

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 232
Tony A and E House mixed it up well in pre-season.  Potentially, a potent off the bench combo with slash and burn (the nets) tactics. Its getting some notice. TenD

http://www.hoopsworld.com/Story.asp?story_id=10325
"Celtics Bring Structure And Discipline To A Chaotic World"

Re: Tony House Combo Special
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 12:49:29 PM »

Offline Big_Matt34

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 80
I love the combo, Tony draws alot of attention when he drives and he has a knack for getting House the ball right where he needs it to get the shot off right away. They have very good chemistry together and itll be fun to watch them this season.

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 12:54:34 PM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
That was one of the most encouraging things from the preseason.  Great chemistry between the two.  They both showed out very well.  Pretty nice having what could be a truly deadly combo coming off of your bench.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 07:12:33 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
i hope you are right. but my worry is that allen and house will have too many nights when neither of them will be playing worth a darn, and then the bench would be in big trouble.

as good as both of them can be, they are not standards of consistency...especially allen.

but then again, if all we wanted was consistency, then look no further than scal.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva