Author Topic: Your tradebait list  (Read 1128 times)

Your tradebait list
« on: October 17, 2008, 10:24:56 PM »

Offline vjcsmoke

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 182
1. Tony Allen.  Showcase him then trade him later for a piece to finish the puzzle or a draft pick.
2. Scalabrine.  His only future value is his contract when it comes off the books.
3. BBD.  With Powe here, BBD becomes an expendable big man.  Don't just give him away though, try to get something of decent value.
4. Darius Miles.  His only value is the cap space leverage against his former team.  Still if you can get a draft pick out of him or a role player, it's well worth dealing him.
5. JR Giddens.  Interchangeable with TA.  Hasn't shown enough to get attached to and has the '1st round pick' tag that might allow us to get a decent pick in return.  Showcase him much like TA and see if we can get a 1st round draft choice in 2009.

Did I forget anyone else?
Mind most of these trades are likely not going to happen until the trade deadline, but I believe that moving some of these guys could relieve the logjam we have at certain positions.
Also I believe that POB, Pruitt, Walker have no trade value and are useful enough as backups/development guys to keep.