Author Topic: TPs for PS2 assistance...  (Read 1922 times)

TPs for PS2 assistance...
« on: October 17, 2008, 12:04:05 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
I have been begging for help and trying everything to get my issue solved....SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
For the person to answer my question and I actually have 100% success with their advice, I will give you 25 Tommy Points for the main issue, and 5 for each of the smaller issues!!

I have NBA 2k9 for the PS2...And I have 1 HUGE thing I need help with...and a few small things..

#1(AND MOST IMPORTANT) I need my offline roster updated. When I connected online with 2ksports, it only updated an "--online roster--" which is worthless to me, as I never play online(yet). I need my rosters updated so I can have DMiles and Bill Walker...
Please help any way possible...and if it requires some special account, then I will give you as many TPs that I can legally give you(we'll just say 50 for now)

#2 I used Greg Oden for the 1st time when I bought it, and I was amazed at how I did some "Oden Dunks" a few times( Where he jumps up, throw it down 2 handed, and pulls up on the rim with his feet pointing out as if he dunked on someone)....But now that I use him more frequently, I can't figure out how I did that..help?

#3 I heard you can make Iverson do his stutterstep between the legs crossover that he does before he shoots...But how exactly?

#4 Last one, I thought Rondo could do the "fake behind the back pass then layup" this time...BUT..How do you do that? Same with the other fancy layups with each player

Can't stop, Rondo!

Re: TPs for PS2 assistance...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
You need to update systems as soon as possible Jdub. Your robbing yourself of the true 2k9 experience by playing it on PS2. I had 2k8 on PS2 last year and then updated to the 360 same game. With 2k8 for the PS2 Your basically paying for an updated roster and some new animations, I imagine 2k9 for the PS2 would be more of the same. The 360 and PS3 versions are much more than just nicer graphics.

Trust me man, if you can, try to get it for a PS3 or 360 asap.

Re: TPs for PS2 assistance...
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
You need to update systems as soon as possible Jdub. Your robbing yourself of the true 2k9 experience by playing it on PS2. I had 2k8 on PS2 last year and then updated to the 360 same game. With 2k8 for the PS2 Your basically paying for an updated roster and some new animations, I imagine 2k9 for the PS2 would be more of the same. The 360 and PS3 versions are much more than just nicer graphics.

Trust me man, if you can, try to get it for a PS3 or 360 asap.

I completely agree. I've argued with a couple buddies of mine that the 360 would be the best for 2k9(as it is the system shown on TV and online for previews). I just can't afford it right now, but It will be my item to get sometime early next year....but till then, I have to make my ps2 version work for me, even though it's only a roster update. I guarantee that someone will say that I just create a Darius Miles...but 2k series has always sucked on creat-a-player as there are no options on appearance and stuff. DMiles has a freakish wingspan, but I can't create that. plus there is a glitch with darkskinned players and beards...a black beard on a white guy is black/brown...but on a player as dark as kg or dmiles, it's freakin orange/red....stupid....

OH well.. i Continue to beg for help with my ps2 issue till I can get a 360....
Can't stop, Rondo!