Author Topic: ATTN: Posters who live in the Boston area  (Read 4990 times)

Re: ATTN: Posters who live in the Boston area
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2008, 12:35:04 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
I'm feeling like the ugly girl at the dance, are you still interested in your OP?

Heh, I'll take the blame for that one.  Guilty as charged for (accidentally, I promise) hijacking that into Mizzou football talk.  My bad, Reggies Ghost  :D

-sw

Haha its all in good fun, can you imagine if we all were walking around mad about being snubbed on cblog...

hey, as that old adage goes, "If you can make it to the 'in' crowd at CelticsBlog, you can make it anywhere."

Or something like that  ;)

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2008, 12:53:52 PM »

Offline acieEarl

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 47
I've bought a few Boston and Celtic shirts from the Mexican vendors outside of Haymarket. They sell dirt cheap shirts/Sweatshirts, like 5 dollar shirts and 10 sweatshirts. They only problem is, after one wash the lettering comes off. So you might want to stay clear of those vendors.

« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2008, 01:18:56 PM »

Offline bdm860

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 4593
I still have all my shirts, sweatshirts, Starter jackets, etc from that era.  Sadly, it all must have shrunk or something.

Shrunk huh?  Hmmm, ya that must be it, lol, TP cuz that made me laugh (hopefully there was intentional sarcasm there and I'm not just a jerk  :))

I would suggest just looking any ebay.  If you just search Celtics, then click on the side panel to narrow your search to just "vintage clothing" you may find alot of what you're looking for, probably easier than going to a bunch of Goodwill stores.

http://clothing.shop.ebay.com/items/Vintage__celtics_W0QQ_nkwZcelticsQQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ110QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282?_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

After 18 months with their Bigs, the Littles were: 46% less likely to use illegal drugs, 27% less likely to use alcohol, 52% less likely to skip school, 37% less likely to skip a class