Author Topic: 30 Teams In 30 Days: Miami Heat  (Read 1902 times)

30 Teams In 30 Days: Miami Heat
« on: October 09, 2008, 02:32:29 AM »

Offline CelticBalla32

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 303
  • Anything is possible
For those unfamiliar, basically what I'm doing is making decent-sized team previews, one per day in alphabetical order. Today's featured team is the Miami Heat.

Teaser:

Despite all of the offensive talent, there’s not a single player on this roster that can be counted on to deliver in the post on either end of the floor. Haslem sure is aggressive, but his 6’8’’ frame gets outmatched by bigger opponents on the blocks, making him more of an intangibles-based defender than a post stopper. Recently acquired Jamaal Magloire will rebound for you, but if you’re expecting any defense or blocked shots, you’re going to be disappointed. To cap it off, you’ll be more disappointed with Mark Blount, who at age 33, has yet to have his testicles dropped.

Unless Alonzo Mourning returns to the court and manages to put together a healthy 16th and final season, Miami is in deep [you know what] on the inside.

Read the Full Article Here

Tomorrow: Milwaukee Bucks

* I forgot to post a thread for last night's Grizzlies article. You can check that [rushed] one out in the links below.

Previous Entries:

30 Teams In 30 Days: Atlanta Hawks
30 Teams In 30 Days: Boston Celtics
30 Teams In 30 Days: Charlotte Bobcats
30 Teams In 30 Days: Chicago Bulls
30 Teams In 30 Days: Cleveland Cavaliers
30 Teams In 30 Days: Dallas Mavericks
30 Teams In 30 Days: Denver Nuggets
30 Teams In 30 Days: Detroit Pistons
30 Teams In 30 Days: Golden State Warriors
30 Teams In 30 Days: Houston Rockets
30 Teams In 30 Days: Indiana Pacers