Author Topic: Celtics hit the Gas Lamp  (Read 3485 times)

Celtics hit the Gas Lamp
« on: October 03, 2008, 04:53:46 PM »

Offline Weird Facts

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 71
  • OOGIE BOOGEY DELONTE
The better part of our Boston Celtics were out partying at the Gas Lamp in New Port, RI.  Last evening.

for some reason I just wasn't able to picture Ray Allen partying until I received some picture messages on my cell phone.

Just reminded me of the article I saw on here a few months back titled something along the lines of.

"Paul the Parties over"

Guess not haha.
Fair or bad weather
I'll always be a fan of the green

http://www.cafepress.com/besttees3

Re: Celtics hit the Gas Lamp
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 04:59:54 PM »

Offline wil

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 88
Can you upload those pics?  I'd love to see them!

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 07:26:03 PM »

Offline D Dub

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 251
I am willing to bet without seeing those pictures that they were at 1 Pelham East... 

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 07:32:12 PM »

Offline Global Celtic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 84
Ehhh...  Aren't the concepts "time to prepare the season" and "partying" kind of the opposite?

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 08:01:39 PM »

Offline JBcat

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 512
Ehhh...  Aren't the concepts "time to prepare the season" and "partying" kind of the opposite?

Not too worried.  They are practicing about 3 hours a day so going out for a little while at night shouldn't hurt them.   The vets will keep them in check especially Ray Ray.   Most of the guys outside the starting 5 are fighting for roster spots/playing time so it be foolish for any of them to go overboard with the partying. 

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:27 PM »

Offline Weird Facts

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 71
  • OOGIE BOOGEY DELONTE
Does anyone know if there is a way to upload verizon pictures from your phone to the computer?

For some reason when I try, it says file exceeded maximum size.

Fair or bad weather
I'll always be a fan of the green

http://www.cafepress.com/besttees3

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2008, 05:57:42 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Does anyone know if there is a way to upload verizon pictures from your phone to the computer?

Send them to your email adress via a picture text message. I do it all the time no problem.

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247
The C's are young men. They're going to get loose every once and a while and have fun. No big deal.

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »

Offline billysan

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 178
As long as the partying is 'under control' it is a good way to build comraderie.  8)
"First fix their hearts" -Eizo Shimabuku

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2008, 04:05:04 AM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016

just send it as a text message to your e-mail address

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
The C's are young men. They're going to get loose every once and a while and have fun. No big deal.

clearly you and I missed the memo that circulated to a few posters that during the span of your basketball career that if your not home and in bed by 8:30 after doc tucked you in after driving you home from practice, your not committed to the team.  ::)

honestly people, you don't own thier lives. They went out to a bar after work, something every person in every proffesion does. Thier adults, just because they went out doesn't mean they got sloshed and were hung over at practice the next day.

Thier big boys, I'm sure, like every other person that goes out to drink with friends after work, they can have some fun but not go to crazy, as much as some posters want to equate bar= hammered and out of control grinding on strippers or something.

I can't stress enough how much the "how DARE they go out and have fun, i want them on lockdown from everything but basketball for the next 365 days or thier not commited!!!" attitude annoys me.

this reminds me alot of that thread where some people wanted to absolutly crucify paul for drunk driving in vegas after what they assumed was a debuchary filled night, and then they all disappeared without so much as a "my bad" after the police department released the facts and it turned out he was sober after a dinner at a resturant with his fiancee. some people will assume the worst, for whatever reason, and let nothing deter thier rush to judgment.

sorry, didn't mean to rant thier, just one of the main things that annoys me about sports in this and other big market towns. The rush to destroy someone for any potential screw up is mind boggling.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 10:46:02 AM by crownsy »
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2008, 02:10:58 PM »

Offline youcanthandlethetruth113

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 153
POST THE PICTURES OF RAY RAY PLEASE!
"Perk is not an alley-oop guy" - Tommy Heinson - Feb 27th 2008 vs. Cleveland