Author Topic: Possessed Cell Phone Stories...  (Read 1175 times)

Possessed Cell Phone Stories...
« on: October 03, 2008, 01:22:02 AM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Ok, so, I have come to the conclusion that my cell phone is possessed, no matter how many times Verizon replaces/updates it. I have the Samsung Alias..aka..Samsung sch-U740 i think. Some of the STRANGE things that come to mind right now that it's done...

1. The first phone...When I would try to record a video, the 15 second timer never started but after 15 seconds the phone would stop and restart...weird

2. One day I texted a friend, then right afterwards tried calling my mom. She didn't answer, but I recieved a text after I hung up. The next was from my own cell # and all the text said was my mom's phone #...really weird

3. My boss likes to avoid work during the day by sending me stupid texts and stuff all day/night. So, I went through some of the retarded stuff that he had sent me the day before, and as I was looking at one of the pics, he sent me another text with that same picture...which caused my phone to randomly restart...double weird..

4. Today I sent a text to one friend (Moser), then sent another text to another guy(Don). Soon after, I got a text that my phone said was from Don, but was actually from Moser, b/c Don never responded...weeeird..

5. Umm...I can't remember the other thing it did, even though I put together 5 crazy instances for this thread in my head earlier this morning..but..my memory fails me once again. But what stories do yall bring to the table?
Can't stop, Rondo!

Re: Possessed Cell Phone Stories...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 02:22:09 AM »

Offline KevinGamble

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 26
  • MWMWMWMWMWMW
when my friend, we'll call him columbo, gets to drinking, he becomes increasingly suspicious of technology in general and targets his cell phone specifically.  then he gets quiet for a while and then leaves to make late night calls to ex-girlfriends that he regrets for months.  Sometimes friends need to possess their friends phones for a while until they make affordable phones with breathalizers where the send button should be.
"You're skating on pretty thin ice around here, McGee!"
"Sounds like the ice's problem."

2 for the Show!
GO CELTS!