Author Topic: Who got 6 game package  (Read 2608 times)

Who got 6 game package
« on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »

Offline SamuelAdams

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
Did anyone get the 6 game package that was offered?  I did but don't know what games are included.  Where do you think I could find out? I guess I'll call my account exec Monday.

Re: Who got 6 game package
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 10:15:31 AM »

Offline Bulldog33

• Open Roster Spot
  • Tommy Points: 0
I picked one up (Start to Finish A) the day they went on sale (8/14). Here's a link to the list of options - http://www.nba.com/celtics/tickets/2008-09-mini-plans.html - I did get a call from my rep about a week later telling me that they had not sold out of all the 6 game packs and wanted to know if I wanted another one - sounds like they were pushing them aggressively. So, I'd be surprised if they are still available - but good luck.

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »

Offline D in Boston

• Open Roster Spot
I don't see any reference to it on Celtics.com - do you have to call the ticket office?

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 10:44:44 AM »

Offline Bulldog33

• Open Roster Spot
I think it was only offered to people that had signed on for the 12 game package for last year. They sent me an email saying that they could not offer the same 12 game option as last year given ticket demand, but that they would be offering previous holders of 12 game plans a 6 game plan for this year instead. I don't know if you can get it if you did not have a 12 game plan last year- but I'd call and give it a try....

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 02:37:42 PM »

Offline SamuelAdams

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
I picked one up (Start to Finish A) the day they went on sale (8/14). Here's a link to the list of options - http://www.nba.com/celtics/tickets/2008-09-mini-plans.html -

That's what I wanted, tyvm.  I didnt explain it correctly originally.  I did get an e-mail and called right away.  I signed up but forgot the games my great rep told me was in the package.

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2008, 05:10:13 PM »

Offline D in Boston

• Open Roster Spot
I think it was only offered to people that had signed on for the 12 game package for last year. They sent me an email saying that they could not offer the same 12 game option as last year given ticket demand, but that they would be offering previous holders of 12 game plans a 6 game plan for this year instead. I don't know if you can get it if you did not have a 12 game plan last year- but I'd call and give it a try....

Thanks - that makes sense. Not sure if they'd offer it but I might give it a shot. Trying to figure out if the 40 dollar Green Club thing is worth it for the presales or not...and this could make a difference.

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »

Offline PerkinsERA43

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 39
You know what I did? I signed up for season tickets midway through last year. That gave me playoff tickets, which I shared with some buddies, but I still got to go to game 7 vs. ATL, game 7 vs. Cleveland, and Game 1 vs. LA. Then, since I had signed up for the 12 game pack for this past season, I was offered the 6 game pack for this coming year. I signed up for that too. Now, since I'm sharing my season tickets with a group of 3 other guys, I'm supplementing my season tickets with the 6 game pack. I'm doing this since the math for the season tickets works out to 41/4, or roughly 10 games per person, and unfortunately, some of those game are going to be stinkers since we pick games to go to in a draft format. THAT is why I bought the 6 game pack; because now I can keep my first 6 or 7 games from the season tickets, and then sell the bad games I end up with, and still go to about 12 games, all of which will be high quality.

To borrow a phrase from one of my friends:
                                           Oh my goodness, what a snipe.

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 11:48:12 PM »

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 642

They offered it to season ticket holders as well...