Author Topic: New Celtics Mix  (Read 2907 times)

New Celtics Mix
« on: September 07, 2008, 12:41:00 AM »

Offline 16Bannaz

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 18
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhRfsa6pSsw

Watch, comment, and enjoy fellas...Peace

Re: New Celtics Mix
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 02:53:49 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71
would have been better if it was just Jules' voice instead of the image.  As powerful as the scene was, Samuel Jacksons' image of quoting the lord and slaying someone is best served away from basketball clips.

Music was great and some memorable scenes for me, but not a big fan of executions mixed into my celtics memories. 
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:14:29 AM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
would have been better if it was just Jules' voice instead of the image.  As powerful as the scene was, Samuel Jacksons' image of quoting the lord and slaying someone is best served away from basketball clips.

Music was great and some memorable scenes for me, but not a big fan of executions mixed into my celtics memories. 

Agree it would've went over better if it was just the voive and not the scene to break away from the Celtics theme. but otherwise some good stuff. Does anybody else get chills when they watch that interview with Russell and KG?? I mean watching Russell tell KG he's as proud of him as he is of any of his own children, and then seeing the look in Garnett's eyes. If the entire room I'm in doesn't fill up with dust I don't know what. I watch that and I can't help but feel like regardless of what history says KG has been a Boston Celtic his entire career. It just took him 12 years to get here.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:03:20 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280

Agree it would've went over better if it was just the voive and not the scene to break away from the Celtics theme. but otherwise some good stuff. Does anybody else get chills when they watch that interview with Russell and KG?? I mean watching Russell tell KG he's as proud of him as he is of any of his own children, and then seeing the look in Garnett's eyes. If the entire room I'm in doesn't fill up with dust I don't know what. I watch that and I can't help but feel like regardless of what history says KG has been a Boston Celtic his entire career. It just took him 12 years to get here.

chills from the interview? i just got chills from you saying that. haha.

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 09:43:27 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
Yeah, no need for the actual image of Sam, but nice mix anyway, TP for the effort.

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 09:45:58 AM »

Offline Champzilla

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 102
I wish there were more clips of the celtics playing.
Boston is the Greatest City in the World !!!