Author Topic: Shawn Kemp is back  (Read 11654 times)

Re: Shawn Kemp is back
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2008, 11:50:33 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
Waived. Out-of-shape, went back to Houston after the Ike hurricane and never returned to Italy. The demographic explosion in Montegranaro is going  to be smaller than advertised.

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 01:07:22 AM »

Offline blazingarrow

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 45

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 06:34:40 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Waived. Out-of-shape, went back to Houston after the Ike hurricane and never returned to Italy. The demographic explosion in Montegranaro is going  to be smaller than advertised.

Have a link?  He looked pretty in shape in that recent Seattle pic and that Italian video, but I think he impregnated that girl by the fruit stand at the 30 second mark unfortunately :(

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 07:40:44 AM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

Have a link?  He looked pretty in shape in that recent Seattle pic and that Italian video, but I think he impregnated that girl by the fruit stand at the 30 second mark unfortunately :(

Ahaha, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

No link yet, you're hearing it first here. And he's probably going to be replaced by a former Celtic.

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 08:06:09 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245

No link yet, you're hearing it first here. And he's probably going to be replaced by a former Celtic.

ME?????

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 09:08:27 AM »

Offline Frontierboy

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 25
He probably would have never gained the weight if it wasn't for the NBA lockout in 1999......

Of course he'd probably would have a lot more kids now too.......

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »

Online hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
He probably would have never gained the weight if it wasn't for the NBA lockout in 1999......

Of course he'd probably would have a lot more kids now too.......

or maybe both.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 02:36:20 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

ME?????

That would be wonderful for Montegranaro's tobacco industry, but no. It's this guy:

Remember him? TP for the 1st one to come with his name.

« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 02:38:09 PM »

Online shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73

ME?????

That would be wonderful for Montegranaro's tobacco industry, but no. It's this guy:

Is that Brandon Hunter?    The rebounding machine?
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 02:48:48 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen

ME?????

Is that Brandon Hunter?    The rebounding machine?

And we have a winner. TP.

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 06:16:55 PM »

Offline steve

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 79
Always nice to look at some old Reighnman highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKz8ACUAApQ

How about that guy that gave him daps after he got dunked on.  Wow that guy might have been the best in game dunker of all time.  Explosive.

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
It's official:

It seems Shawn Kemp’s return to professional basketball wasn’t meant to be…for now at least.

The International Herald Tribune reports Montegranaro Premiata waived his one-year contract after Kemp returned to the United States to check on his Houston home after Hurricane Ike.

He didn’t return to Italy after attending to the crisis in Texas. Montegranaro signed Brandon Hunter to take his place.

http://slamonline.com/online/2008/09/shawn-kemp-will-not-play-in-italy/

Rumors running in Italy stating that he's going to attend the training camp of a NBA team that starts tomorrow...