Author Topic: Pierce a Celtic Til 2013?  (Read 4448 times)

Re: Pierce a Celtic Til 2013?
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
cordobes with the coup-de-grace!  :)
(I owe you a TP, my man)

TP given  ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 12:01:05 PM by Amager Celtic Fan »

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2008, 12:19:22 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Besides Pierce, how many other players are out there with 10 years of experience still with their drafed teams??

Dirk.
Kobe and Ilgauskas are two others that come to my mind right off the bat. I am sure the stat nuts out there will dig out others too.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2008, 02:41:20 AM »

Offline bucknersrevenge

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 170
Besides Pierce, how many other players are out there with 10 years of experience still with their drafed teams??

Dirk.
Kobe and Ilgauskas are two others that come to my mind right off the bat. I am sure the stat nuts out there will dig out others too.

if you wanna be technical kobe was drafted by charlotte and traded on draft day for vlade divac if i recall so he wouldnt count.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity...

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 03:11:28 AM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280

Dirk.

if you wanna be technical kobe was drafted by charlotte and traded on draft day for vlade divac if i recall so he wouldnt count.

so you would say that we didn't draft BBD?