Author Topic: PGA on Posey?  (Read 2416 times)

PGA on Posey?
« on: July 24, 2008, 03:51:03 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 442
I've seen very little if any remarks from KG, Pierce adn Ray Allen on losing Posey. I figured they'd all have something to say about but not much at all in the Boston press. has anyone heard KG's take on it or Ray's or anything from pierce other than the spanish article?

Re: PGA on Posey?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 04:43:18 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Pierce said somethin in the spanish chat thread. Well edgar said something that Pierce said, that he "translated"...allegedly. Who knows what he actually said.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 04:51:41 PM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
Posey is gone. We all wonder what the Big 3 feels about it, but they're all 3 professionals, so we won't hear what they REALLY think. At some point this summer they'll be interviewed about it and other stuff, and we'll hear a BS response to what they feel about Posey's departure.
Can't stop, Rondo!

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2008, 06:21:38 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
Pierce said somethin in the spanish chat thread. Well edgar said something that Pierce said, that he "translated"...allegedly. Who knows what he actually said.
Hello and congrats, my question is, do you think you can win it next year without James Posey and without signing any free agents?  How many years do you think the current team can compete for the championship?

Posey is a good player but we also have a good team and can win again without signing anyone else.
IP I didnt "translate this one" it was  droopdog7

My translations IS mejores ...lol  ;)
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »

Offline TrueGreen

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 22
All three talked to him trying to get him to come back before he made his decision.

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 08:27:09 PM »

Offline tb727

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 129
Yeah this is interesting to me too- haven't heard anything...
Jay Wingspan Bilas

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2008, 01:51:41 PM »

Offline ScoobyDoo

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 442
Yeah, I just find it a little unusual that I've not heard a single word from Ray or KG and only a blip from Pierce. I know these guys are off doing their thing right now but usually they can be caught up to for a comment ons oemthing that big ( losing your sixth man on a championship team...)

I chalk it up to a  few possibilities:

1. They all talked to him, tried to get him back and he split on them so they've taken him "off their list" so to speak, feel like maybe he stung them a little.

2. Maybe Posey didn't like it in Boston as mucn as he leads on...I remember reading one article during his free agency where he said something like it's not a seasy as it looks playing with those three...

3. It's just business and he's moved on, no big deal...

But I would think you'd have heard something.

Maybe we'll hear it when camp rolls around.

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2008, 02:55:15 PM »

Offline Fan from VT

• NCE
  • Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 777
I think they are professionals, and it's not the first time they've seen role players switch teams. I doubt they really care that much.