Author Topic: CB SEC Dynasty thread  (Read 20309 times)

Re: CB SEC Dynasty thread
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2008, 02:06:31 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
destroyed ole miss 45-18...defense had 3 scores in a blowout win.  also spent time recruiting, so i'm all caught up.  i also spent some time editing my rosters (for my own benefit).  there were only a handful that i wasn't sure of (maybe less than 10), so we're rolling... :)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2008, 11:43:09 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Story coming on Auburn's return to dominance these last two weeks. (eat that TENN and LSU) when i get home tonight.

Also, i'll be getting home late (probley around 10 EST) but once i update recruiting, ill advance if everyones ready.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2008, 09:47:29 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
Just played my game against 'bama.  I couldn't tell if their D was really good, or my offense just terrible with out my #1 HB.  My defense outscored my O 14-6.  On the plus side, the d scored 14.  I'm gunning for a defensive Heisman.  Asher Allen has 5 tds on 6 ints.

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 12:53:24 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
my bad on not getting us advanced, had a crappy night, didn't get home till midnight and just crashed for work this morning.

It's first on my list when i get home today.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
were set to go once indeed plays his game. hit me up here on the site, i'll check it so i know when to advance us.

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Im goin out to eat now, I couldn't play last night, I had to go to my parents house last night, unexpected emergency. I will have it done by 9

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2008, 06:55:03 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
Im goin out to eat now, I couldn't play last night, I had to go to my parents house last night, unexpected emergency. I will have it done by 9

dont sweat it man, we're just addicted to this crap, but i dont really expect to play one a day or something, tis just fun hehe

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2008, 11:11:44 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
hey crownsy!!  looks like we're ready to advance...

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2008, 11:51:32 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
done, im off to bed

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I plsyed

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2008, 10:03:48 PM »

Offline galen

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 15
i got a bye week.

« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
i just got back from the sox game, horrid, horrid... i'll play and update as soon as i can after work tommrow.

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2008, 01:21:07 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
i'll get my game into today (7-31)...

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2008, 06:53:09 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
bad news, im RROD :(

What im going to do tonight so you guys can play is retire, which hopefully will pass one of you commish, and then i'll just have you guys reinvite me as auburn and advance me as a computer game for a bit i guess.

this stinks, hopefully i can find all my info and get this thing sent out this weekend :(

off to work, ill log onto my roomates 360 and try the fool it into taking one of you guys as commish move later today

stupid 360.

EDIT: if anyones bored at work, like i am, try to find a forum post to see if anyone else has had to change commisners, want to make sure it doesn't mess up the league to do the above, or if there's an easier way..I'm looking, no dice so far.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:42:48 AM by crownsy »

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2008, 08:51:30 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
crownsy...sorry to hear this.  i feel for you - i just went through this process, so if you don't mind i'll share a couple thoughts...

- the process of sending your 360 in is VERY simple...you can either call the 1-800 number, or just fill out the information online at xbox.com.  i did mine online...you will get an email confirmation.  the box will show up at your house and the directions are very easy to follow (they provide all materials).  you only send in your xbox but keep everything else.  take it to a ups center and be sure to get a receipt with tracking number (you can follow this online at ups.com).  i sent mine out from florida (to texas) and had another 360 sent to me within a week.  when your new one arrives all you have to do is plug everything back in - they will transfer your gamertag to the new 360 so there's nothing for you to do.  the only issue i had was with my wireless connector - i had to call the 800 number for support.  but she was very helpful and had me up in no time.

- i will post something over at operationsports.com - i'll see if anyone has any suggestions on a commish's 360 dying.  if need be, i'd be happy to run the league.  i can send out any communications (if needed).  but let me look and see if anyone offers any advice over there about what to do.

thanks, and hopefully you get this resolved soon!