Author Topic: Greg Oden's piano abilities.  (Read 8934 times)

Re: Greg Oden's piano abilities.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2008, 12:02:57 PM »

Offline spelz

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 13
Speaking of the ESPYS, I have never been a Timberlake fan, but that dude was hilarious.  My wife even enjoyed watching the award show, which might be the longest she has ever watched ESPN in one sitting.  ESPN did a great job putting the show on and bringing in extras to add to the entertainment.  Will Farrell - another great performance.

Re: Greg Oden's piano abilities.
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2008, 12:40:10 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
he played the piano, its officially confirmed.

I actually had a performance skit with Justin Timberlake, he is cool. I was playing the piano in a extra small tuxedo, tie and some Elton John Glasses with tube socks. No one knew i could play the piano.

http://www.yardbarker.com/users/gregoden
Call me cynical, but a blog entry doesn't confirm anything for me. Perhaps I'm digging myself a hole towards becoming a laughing stock, but I trust my eyes and ears more than I trust a few words on a blog. Like I said before, I wouldn't doubt that Oden plays the piano - I just don't think he was actually playing on the ESPYs. I don't think he was lying on his blog, I think it was joking. What was that one show? Punk'd? I think he was "punking" everyone. I really do.

whats the point of lying on his blog? i'll give u the benefit of the doubt and say that perhaps he just pretended at the espys but actually knows how to play, like when singers lip-sing. its only the espys, no big deal.

and the comment about timberlake.. he's [dang] funny, but its not like he wrote any of those jokes.

Become Legendary.