Author Topic: How Cool is Ray Allen  (Read 6110 times)

Re: How Cool is Ray Allen
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 11:05:40 AM »

Offline EarthBall

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 110
Yes, we all know Ray Allen is great. He's sophisticated, intelligent and has class in a world of spoiled, rich and immature NBA players. But is anyone else tired of hearing about how great he is? He's no more great than I am. I read books, do volunteer work and don't go to strip clubs. Why isn't there a thread about me?

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 11:09:50 AM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Yes, we all know Ray Allen is great. He's sophisticated, intelligent and has class in a world of spoiled, rich and immature NBA players. But is anyone else tired of hearing about how great he is? He's no more great than I am. I read books, do volunteer work and don't go to strip clubs. Why isn't there a thread about me?

You're not a member of the Boston Celtics and didn't just help the team win a championship.  ;) ;D

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 11:22:15 AM »

Offline biggs

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 71

When you have your own website with thousands of loyal, diehard fans we will start a thread about you.  In the mean time just keep up the good work.

PS- god told me that strip clubs are o.k. ;)
Truuuuuuuuuth!

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 201

Earth, I am assuming your post is a bit tounge in cheek.   Unfortunately in today's society the values and professionalism that Ray shows both on and off the court is somewhat of a rarity with professional athletes.

Complile his many positive attributes with the adversity he's had to face off court then its no wonder that he's appreciated by the fans.

A strong work ethic with strong social values mixed in with a huge dose of humility and success will always be well respected by any fanbase.
I love my kids, call me a sap - it's true.

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 11:45:24 AM »

Offline EarthBall

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 110
Earth, I am assuming your post is a bit tounge in cheek.   Unfortunately in today's society the values and professionalism that Ray shows both on and off the court is somewhat of a rarity with professional athletes.

Complile his many positive attributes with the adversity he's had to face off court then its no wonder that he's appreciated by the fans.

A strong work ethic with strong social values mixed in with a huge dose of humility and success will always be well respected by any fanbase.

I admire him, but I'm not going to go out of my way to praise him just because 95% of other NBAers act like morons. Shooting the ball well and making millions of dollars doesn't put him above anybody else that acts just as civilized and humane. I'll honor him for his basketball abilities and criticize the other players who are scum.