Author Topic: Playoffs lucky pre-game song  (Read 3381 times)

Playoffs lucky pre-game song
« on: July 04, 2008, 07:35:26 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 373
Not sure why I did it, but prior to every playoff game this year, partly for good luck, and partly to just quell my overwhelming butterflies, I would jam out to Judas Preist "Steeler" in my car.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVSypb9caqI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HVSypb9caqI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Anyone else have a lucky song?

Re: Playoffs lucky pre-game song
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

Offline TripleOT

• Chat Moderator
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 213
The Celtics had a lucky song, which they played when the team came out for warm ups -- "In the Air Tonight"

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 08:32:32 PM »

Offline celtic4life

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
p--- Up A Rope By Ween

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 08:46:31 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
The Celtics had a lucky song, which they played when the team came out for warm ups -- "In the Air Tonight"

Absolutely loved this -- the video montage they had to go with it for the Finals was amazing.  Thought the Phil Collins selection was perfect.

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 04:15:23 AM »

Offline CelticsFan12345

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 0
i just stayed with their pre-game introductions Ayo Tecnology (with only the instrumentals) now every single time i hear the actual song i think of the announcer at the Garden, saying "Coming in at #34, out of Kansas University, The Boston Celtics Small Forward, THE TRUTH!! and the captain of Boston Celtics PAULLLLLLLLLLL PIERRRRRCCEE!!"