Author Topic: The gas station source  (Read 2617 times)

The gas station source
« on: July 02, 2008, 08:22:53 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
My buddy was listening to the radio in LA and some guy called in and said he was talking to Elton Brand at a gas station.  Said, "Whats up Elton?"  Elton said "Im pumped, the Clippers just got a point guard, but i cant say who."  This was on Monday afternoon.  Clips got Davis yesterday, and now in Adande's column he mentions this. 

"Already speculation is running around the league that the Clippers must have had an under-the-table deal with Davis in place for him to opt out from Golden State and come to an agreement with the Clippers so quickly. But tampering allegations are hard to prove, and the Clippers already have a good alibi in place with coach Mike Dunleavy meeting with point guard Beno Udrih soon after the free agent market's opening bell."

Sounds like the gas station guy knows whats up
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Re: The gas station source
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »

Offline TheBig3

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 18

yeah the price of Gas!

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »

Offline ChampKind

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 665
  • I left Indiana. Because it was horrible.

yeah the price of Gas!

Zing!
CB Draft Bucks: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard, Tobias Harris, Zach LaVine, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green, Donatas Motiejunas, Jarrett Jack, Frank Kaminsky, Lance Stephenson, JaVale McGee, Shane Larkin, Nick Young

DKC Bucks. Also terrible.

http://www.anchorofgold.com

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »

Offline ma11l

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 233
  • Let's Go Celtics
Sounds like the gas station source is a Lakers fan trying to set up tampering allegations against the other LA Team. 

Oh wait, never mind.  Lakers fans aren't that smart.
"Take this down," said O'Neal. "My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the (expletive) truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this. Paul Pierce is the truth."