Author Topic: Draft Party in Boston?  (Read 2978 times)

Draft Party in Boston?
« on: June 26, 2008, 10:51:04 AM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
Last week, (even thought I'm not a Bruins fan), my old college roommate was in Boston for a Bruins draft party at DJs by the Garden so I went to joined him.  It was a Boston Bruins Party, you had to be on a list, there were tons of giveaways (including beer!!), Terry O'Reilly and Tim Thomas were there hanging out and signing autographs, etc. 

I'm looking for a good place to watch the draft tonight.  I asked my season ticket account rep if there was anything like that going on tonight and he said no.  He didn't have any suggestions of where to watch it either. 

Any ideas (with reason why)???  Thanks!
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur

Re: Draft Party in Boston?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 10:57:01 AM »

Offline PRIDE

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 41
Our picks wont be major additions to the roster this year so its not that big of a deal. You probably wont find a draft party unless its a bunch of draft nuts.

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Season ticket account Rep!? I want that job where would I apply? :D

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

Offline action781

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 609
Season ticket account Rep!? I want that job where would I apply? :D

I'm not sure how great the job is.  I don't even know if they get to go to the games.  I know I've seen my account rep working at the season ticket line at the box office very close to tip off. 

I'm excited to see the whole draft, not just the celtics pick.  Again, please let me know if anybody has ideas
2020 CelticsStrong All-2000s Draft -- Utah Jazz

Finals Starters:  Jason Kidd - Reggie Miller - PJ Tucker - Al Horford - Shaq
Bench:  Rajon Rondo - Trae Young - Marcus Smart - Jaylen Brown -  Peja Stojakovic - Jamal Mashburn - Carlos Boozer - Tristan Thompson - Mehmet Okur