Author Topic: Shaq rap about Kobe...MUST SEE for kobe haters  (Read 16262 times)

Re: Shaq rap about Kobe...MUST SEE for kobe haters
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2008, 09:50:40 PM »

Offline witkin

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 10

I'm thinking Suns-Lakers next year will very interesting.

If the Celtics don't win it next year I sure hope the Suns do just so Shaq can stick it to Kobe again.

Man I hate Kobe and have always liked Shaq Attack.

I believe in the rap he told Kobe where to stick it.

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2008, 10:32:57 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Shaq needs to grow up. Could you ever imagine Bill Russell acting this way? The guy thinks he is the greatest center of all time. Give me a break. How I see it, as soon as the refs started calling him for offensive fouls, he started to look very average.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2008, 10:35:06 PM »

Offline BirdNerd

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 17
i can't get the hook outta my head.   I keep blurting it out, and i'm driving my wife crazy.   

how can anyone not think that is funny.   

has Kobe responded on how it taste?

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2008, 11:03:59 PM »

Offline Thruthelookingglass

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133
I'm thinking Suns-Lakers next year will very interesting.

If the Celtics don't win it next year I sure hope the Suns do just so Shaq can stick it to Kobe again.

Man I hate Kobe and have always liked Shaq Attack.

Maybe Suns would like us to pull a Cassell with the Diesel? (here's bettin' they would!)  Perk could use some big backup like that.

« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2008, 11:54:52 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
While I think this is hilarious and while I love Shaq (to a point)... Kobe got to the Finals while Shaq got eliminated in the first round. So, what does Shaq have to say about that?

Yeah but Shaq was able to get a ring without Kobe (in Miami) while the same cannot be said for Kobe without Shaq.

Ring Count:

Kobe - 3
Shaq - 4

That's what this is all about - getting a ring without the other guy.

This was Kobe's best chance to get a ring and he couldn't do it (in miserable fashion mind you) without Shaq.

GAME - SET - MATCH

Cmon now - Shaq didn't deserve his 4th ring, really.  The refs JOBBED Dallas and everyone knows it.  Despite what Hollowenger would like to claim, D-Whistle is not the top Finals performer of all time.  Dallas was a weak team to begin with but they had Miami outmatched.

As far as the Shaq-Kobe thing - give it a rest Shaq.  It's over.  You're old and people aren't talking about you.  Can't handle it huh big guy?  Big Aristotle always gotta throw himself in the limelight.

The truth is this guy's ego has inflated to the point that it's cutting off circulation to his brain.  He's been on record claiming he's better than Walton, he just said in this video that he's better than Ewing and Kareem?  Regardless on whether or not any of that is true, why you gotta go and say that?  What does that accomplish?  Can't you be comfortable with what you've done without any of this childish nonsense?  Seriously,

"Shaquille O'Neal's arrogance is an assault on reason and an insult to anyone who thinks."

True story.  What was he thinking?!

PS He's on HGH
God bless and good night!

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2008, 11:56:38 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
Shaq needs to grow up. Could you ever imagine Bill Russell acting this way? The guy thinks he is the greatest center of all time. Give me a break. How I see it, as soon as the refs started calling him for offensive fouls, he started to look very average.

Right on, Chiefster
God bless and good night!

New 2008 Celtics Theme Song!
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

Offline newdusk

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 30
Shaq always seems to fit himself into Celtic Lore, first he nicknames Pierce "The Truth" then he comes up with the Freestyle of the decade "Kobe How does my *** Taste". He really needs to go into a studio and record this track for the Celtics DVD highlights.

Thank You once again to Shaq you are the man.. I'm not kidding I am buying all your CD's today.

I didn't put a link up because I wasn't sure if it violated any rules (bit vulgar) but espn.com has it.

« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2008, 11:16:41 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

Right on, Chiefster

Though I don't think Battle raps were part of the culture when Russ played, maybe he'd do a "I got the Wilt Chamberlain blues" behind closed doors? Remember there was no TMZ back then to catch anything and everything a celeb does... I can just picture it now...

You got your women
you got your 100 point game
you got your MVPs
but its all the same

because I got the glory
Rings, you only have two
World knows I got eleven
you've got the Chamberlain blues

Ooh Baby, I don't have enough fingers to hold all of these rings
Ooh Wilt, when it comes to big games, you live up to your name
Yeah, I got the I scored 100 points in a game but only have 2 rings, Jealous of Bill and the Celtics, 7'1 Wilt Chamberlain blues

When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2008, 11:59:40 AM »

Offline fan33

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 5

Agreed! How could that not be a foul when he would "Be Allowed" to turn into a defensive player, where the anouncers would call it "Overpowering" the defensive player; That's a foul, all day long, until the league began to allow it for Shaq as far back as his days in Orlando. Playing by WWF/NBA rules is the only reason Shaq and his accomplishments can be spoken of in the same breath as those of whom he speaks of in HIS pecking order of great centers...

However, I do like his pecking order between he and Koby, though  ;)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 06:50:17 PM by fan33 »
"Indefatigable on Defense, defines these Celtics"

Shaq rips on Kobe on a Freestyle Rap
« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2008, 05:49:45 PM »

Offline acviseu

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6

« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2008, 09:58:17 PM »

Offline Section 87

• NCE
  • Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 56
ESPNews is reporting that O'Neal's badge has been revoked because of the Kobe rap. So sad.

« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2008, 10:10:53 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
ESPNews is reporting that O'Neal's badge has been revoked because of the Kobe rap. So sad.

Good. Consequences are good. He should of been called out years ago for his horrible rapping skills.  ;)

« Reply #57 on: June 25, 2008, 08:50:50 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
How much better can life get than to be once again World Champions and have two former Lakers in a public urinating contest just days after.

The good Lord is definitely a Celtics fan.

« Reply #58 on: June 25, 2008, 08:58:54 AM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 201
Let's face it, the man is bitter, but I think Shaq should be taking the high road.  However, let's face facts, Shaq has won without Kobe, Kobe hasn't won without Shaq.
I love my kids, call me a sap - it's true.

« Reply #59 on: June 25, 2008, 08:59:09 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
The good Lord is definitely a Celtics fan.

He certainly had an odd sense of humor from June 1986 until about July of last year, then.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions